1. New class

Hermione Granger breezed down the corridors of Hogwarts with 5 books in her arms and her bushy, brown hair flowing behind her. It was the third day of her 6th Year and she was walking swiftly towards the Great Hall to meet Harry and Ron.

She was rounding a corner when she went straight into somebody else hard giving out a small yelp.

'Watch where your going mudblood' The blond haired Slytherin smirked as he watched her lean down to pick up her books she dropped.

'Maybe you should watch where you're going Malfoy' She glared as she stood up with her books back in her arms.

'You have no respect for people better than you Granger' He said moving to get past her.

'Arse' She muttered as he walked by. He heard, turned around and gave her a shove so her books tumbled back down to the floor. She let out a very heavy sigh and turned round to meet the smirking face of Draco.

'Go back to the floor Granger. That's where you belong, with the dirt' He said with venom.

Hermione tried to stay calm by thinking of as many happy thoughts that came to her at that moment, most of these thoughts featured Malfoy dying in various ways. She picked up her books and headed to the hall with her head held high, determined not to let Malfoy get to her.

She landed in her seat at the table in the great hall with a small thump and putting her head on her books. Ron was sitting there putting every food that he could see into his mouth while Harry sat there looking fascinated at the amount of food his friend could consume.

Hermione glanced up at Ron and rolled her eyes. 'Why do you insist on eating like an animal?'

Ron glanced at her and smiled with a full mouth. 'It's more fun' He said and continued to eat.

Hermione pulled a face and shook her head with a small smile.

'You seem...errr...irritated?' Harry said tearing his eyes away from Ron.

'Don't worry about it, just had an encounter with another kind' She mumbled. Harry shot her a confused glance. 'Malfoy' she explained. He nodded.

'Have you looked at our timetable yet? We have a new class called 'Family Planning', whatever that means' Harry said while stuffing some food into his mouth.

'Family Planning? Sounds exciting don't you think?' She asked her two best friends.

'Yeah sounds riveting' Ron said sarcastically with a grin. 'Who's teaching it?'

'I don't know, lets just all ask the powers of good that it's not Snape' Harry said with a grimace.

All the students that had family planning shuffled into the classroom that was holding the lesson murmuring softly to themselves.

They all looked around confused, there were no tables or chairs in the entire room expect for a teacher's desk at the front. The door at the back burst open and Snape walked in without even a glance at the students.

'Sit Down' He commanded when he reached the desk. All the students looked around confused.

'Where should we be sitting down sir?' Hermione asked softly.

'Where do you think Miss Granger? On the floor!' He said in his usual dead tone voice. The Gryffindors looked down at the floor, shrugged and then sat down and crossed their legs. The Slytherins on the other hand made disgusted looks and refused.

'No Malfoy sits in the dirt sir. No Slytherin does either' Draco said with a smirk being cocky as always.

Snape rolled his eyes slightly and conjured up enough chairs for the Slytherins while the Gryffindors sat there looking rather annoying