14. So close

'When will you let me have you?' He whispered.

'When you help me mop' she said before getting off the desk and picking up the mop.

'You don't mean that do you?' Malfoy asked eagerly as he watched her start to mop around the table he was sitting on.

'Well, you'll never know if you don't help me'

'Malfoy's don't mop' He stated proudly.

'Malfoy's do nothing to help others' She mumbled angrily.

'Well Hermus, I think I can have you without mopping'

'Do you indeed?' She smirked lightly before moving away from him.

'Yes' He said jumping off of the table and stalking towards her.

She shook her head and raised the mop. 'I will hit you with this again if you come any closer'

'Kinky'

'Oh shut up' She laughed.

'Fine, I give up' He said raising his hands to her. He smirked largely before grabbing her around the waist causing her to drop the mop and squeak. He pushed her on top of the table as Hermione laughed.

'Get awwwf' She murmured as he crawled on top of her.

'I don't think you want me to get off' He said leaning down and kissing her on the neck.

'I do because you're that heavy'

'Are you suggesting I'm overweight?' He said sounding extremely offended.

'If I say no, will you get off me?' She said raising her eyebrows.

'No' he said grinning as he leaned in to kiss her but missed as she moved her head away.

'You really infuriate me sometimes'

'Oh thank you' She said smiling up at him. He took advantage and dived in to kiss her. She didn't protest but didn't take part either as he hungrily attacked her mouth. As he slipped his tongue into her mouth she let out a moan and her hands reached up to grab his hair.

'Mr Malfoy, Miss Granger' A low voice drawled from behind them. They both slowly turned their heads to see a rather curious looking Snape at the door.

Hermione's eyes widened as she shoved Malfoy off her quickly and stood to start her defensive rant but Snape halted her.

'Before you tell me Miss Granger that you were not kissing Mr Malfoy and I was hallucinating, I feel I should tell you, I am not blind and was not hallucinating' He said his lips curling into a smirk.

Hermione looked as if she was about to cry and looked down at the floor utterly disgusted with herself, while Malfoy was smiling as if he'd just won a big prize.

'And Mr Malfoy' Snape said turning towards the Slytherin. 'I believe I've already warned you about what will happen if I caught you at this again.' Malfoy's face dropped.

'You can't tell my Father, please don't tell him, please!' He begged. Snape rolled his eyes.

'I won't be telling your father but I will be telling Dumbledore'

'Oh that's ok' Malfoy said relaxing considerably. Hermione's eyes were slowly brimming with tears.

'Now, I'm going to leave you to finish off my classroom, I will be coming in unexpectantly to check you are in fact working until the detention is over' He turned round and walked out.

'You missed a bit right there' Malfoy drawled from where he was seated behind the teacher's desk.

'Shut up' Hermione grumbled as she continued to clean the cabinets.