19. Gender Confusion Problems

Malfoy leant against the entrance to the library and sighed as he looked at the boy who lived who was currently slumped over some book in concentration. He ran his fingers through the fabric of his robe as he contemplated talking to him. His eyes surveyed the area, checking there was no one there before slowly striding towards Harry.

'Potter'

Harry looked up from his book to see the blond Slytherin standing there with his arms crossed. He sighed and looked around the library warily.

'What do you want Malfoy?' He said watching in shock as Malfoy sat down opposite him.

'I've gotta make this quick because if people see me with you, I would have to perform a whole lot of memory spells' he said swinging his legs round and putting them on the table next to Harry's books.

'If this is about Hermione, I don't want to know' He mumbled looking between his book and his parchment.

'Well, I'm not going to lie to you Potter-'

'Feeling alright, Malfoy?'

'-It is about Hermione' He said ignoring Harry's input. 'You know how she is under this illusion that you control everyone and everything? Well, if you could suggest that to her that I'm not that bad of a guy overall, It would help me greatly.'

Harry looked at him in an almost pitying way before his eyes lit up and he started laughing.

'So, you want me to forget all the insults, all the abuse, all the rubbish that I've had to take from you and your minions over the years...and tell Hermione you're a nice guy?'

'That'd be great...oh and Blaise Zabini dresses up as a woman in his spare time.' He said as an after thought as he started to get up.

'I'm not going to tell her you're a nice guy, Malfoy. You're not'

'Look' He growled sitting back and down and leaning forward. 'I can make your life even worse than it already is very easily Potter. So...play along'

'You don't even come close to scaring me. There's nothing that you can do that I can't do worse.'

'Is that a challenge?' He said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

Harry ignored him and started writing on his parchment before not looking up and speaking. 'You're some silly guy with a crush on my friend Malfoy. Hmmm...imagine if Daddy found out.' He raised his eyes to see Malfoy clench his fists.

'Fine, don't help me. I can get her without your help, it would just be easier if you did'

'God, you must really love her if you're resorting to asking me to talk to her'

'Love is a weakness' He said in a monotone voice like Snape's.

'No wonder you're such an idiot' Harry muttered.

Malfoy got up and had started stomping off when Harry's voice cut through his thoughts.

'Does Blaise Zabini really dress up as a woman in his spare time?' Malfoy grinned before turning around and facing Harry with a smirk.

'Yeah, Blaise Zabini does dress up as a woman in his spare time. He likes muggle mini skirts especially.' He said louder than necessary as he noticed a group of girls overhearing close by.

'Draco Malfoy!' Malfoy smirked as the hall fell silent at lunch, he turned to greet his very angry friend who was currently storming across the hall letting nothing stop in his way and ignoring looks from teachers.

'I dress up as a woman?' Blaise hissed under his breath. Malfoy smiled with pride and then gave him a completely innocent look.

Hermione and Ella, who were both at the Gryffindor table, swivelled round to see what was going on. Harry watched, not knowing whether to laugh or carry on eating. He hadn't mentioned anything about Blaise to anyone, but he knew some girls in the library had overheard and probably told most of the school.