24. Epilogue

It was 7.13am when a 23 yr old Draco Malfoy felt someone shaking him awake and yelling something at him that he couldn't quite be bothered to work out. He let out a groan and rolled over, ignoring the nagging noise.

'2 more minutes' He mumbled into his pillow.

'Get your ass of bed right now,' Harry said, aiming his wand at the curtains to make them pull back, revealing the early morning sun that shone harshly upon Draco's bed.

'Just 2 more freakin minutes, Potter!' he snapped as he pulled the duvet cover over his head and snuggled deeper in the bed.

'You are getting your ass out of bed right now because if you don't, I'm going to go get Snape and make him kiss you' Harry smirked as he watched Draco appear over the top of his covers with a disgusted expression on his face.

'Congratulations Potter, I am now going to need therapy' He said, as he rolled lazily out of bed and put a robe on. He stepped out into the hallway of Malfoy Manor and suddenly found his ear hurting as Ron yelled directly into it.

'T-minus 1 hour 34 minutes people!' Ron said, but there was no rush evident in his voice and Malfoy turned towards him, knowing Ron was doing it to annoy him.

'Your boyfriend runs a tight ship' Malfoy said as he looked over at Harry who simply shot him a glare. Suddenly Ginny came around the corner, clad in bridesmaid dress with Blaise tagging along, already dressed in his dress robes for the wedding.

'Why aren't you dressed!' Ginny yelled as she looked at Malfoy who was still trying to wake up and stood in the middle of the hall with his robe hanging loosely of his body. 'Harry, I give you this one thing to do...wake up Malfoy. Look, it's right here on my list, Harry's to do list – wake up Malfoy at 6.30am, and you can't even do that! Hermione is going to shoot me.' Ginny said as she scurried away whilst mumbling expletives under her breath about men.

'Someone's sleeping on the sofa tonight' Malfoy said as he looked at Harry who was trying to refrain from hexing Malfoy on the spot.

'Could you stop making couple jokes for like 3 minutes and actually get ready?' Harry said as he spotted Mrs Weasley coming up the corridor. Harry's eyes darted from side to side trying to find somewhere to hide, knowing exactly what Mrs Weasley was going to say.

'Yeah, but Ginny actually is your girl so you know, I'm allowed that one' Malfoy said, shoving his hands into his pockets and looking around. Mrs Weasley approached and gave Malfoy a disappointed glare.

'Draco, why are you not getting ready?' Mrs Weasley said in a high-pitched voice. Malfoy suddenly pointed an accusing finger at Harry with a smile.

'His fault, he didn't wake me up. I mean Potter, you only had one job to do today and you couldn't even do it right' He said with a laugh, Harry hitting him playfully over the head and smiling.

...

'Now don't get worried Hermione but I just saw Draco in the hall...and he had just rolled out of bed.' Ginny said carefully keeping herself out of reach from Hermione who was having her hair done in front of the mirror.

'Why didn't you wake him up earlier?' She snapped, turning her head to face Ginny who was adjusting her dress.

'I gave Harry that job...and he didn't do it. Just shows, don't trust men with anything.' Ginny sighed as she fiddled with her own hair. 'Nervous?'

'I wasn't until you happened to mention that Draco isn't ready' Hermione said as she started biting her fingernails agitated.

15 minutes had passed when Mrs Weasley walked in all red faced and stressed.