12. This dance we do

Hey before we get into chapter 12 I just want to say sorry for being so inactive I've had a lot of school work and other things going on so here is along chapter.
—————————————————————-
Hermione gasped involuntarily as she looked down at the corridor leading to the dungeon. Malfoy had Claire up against the wall and was kissing her heavily making the odd moan escape Claire's lips. When they heard Hermione's books hit the ground they both sprung apart quickly and adjusted their appearance.

Hermione went a deep red and looked at the floor as she crouched down to pick up her books. 'Sorry' She mumbled under her breath as she walked by a smirking Draco and an embarrassed Claire.

'Granger!' She stopped in her tracks and turned round to see Malfoy walking up to her.

'What dya want?' Hermione said blinking back tears that she didn't realise were there.

'Are you ok?' He asked as he heard her sniffle.

'I have a cold' She muttered as she walked past him quickly and into the dungeon where Snape was waiting.

The lesson went by slowly for Hermione. It was one of the first times in her life that she didn't take any notes during class. She just stared forward with a blank face.

Why, why why why. Hermione thought. Why am I feeling like this? Oh I'm so stupid, this isn't right. It's only Malfoy, I'm sure I'll get that image of him and Claire out my head after some therapy. Why am I feeling so dissapointed? Oh damn, Snape's looking at me. Pay attention Hermione.

'Miss Granger, am I boring you?' Snape sneered when he saw her face staring into thin air.

Yes. 'No Professor' She said lazily picking her head up a bit and smiling.

Malfoy is a prat, Malfoy is a prat, Malfoy is a prat, and Malfoy is being nice to me. Oh now he's looking at me. Hermione attempted a strained smile. He smirked. I hate that smirk, it's infuriating. One day I'm going to smack that smirk of his face and sell it on ebay.

After lesson Hermione attached herself to Ron and Harry's side for the entire day, which made Malfoy all the more pleased with himself. His plan was working out beautifully.

'Where's mummy, Ella?' Malfoy said sweetly to his baby who was wriggling around on the carpet in front of the fire. She kept letting out giggles, which always provoked a smile from Malfoy.

The door creaked open and Hermione walked in with 5 books in her hands and her eyes wary.

'Granger'

'Hi' She replied quietly as she sat gently on the floor next to Malfoy.

'You ok?' He said hoping for a negative answer.

'Fine' She said leaning back against the couch and crossing her legs.

After an awkward pause, Hermione's emotions got the better of her.

'What were you doing with Claire?' She asked in a not so casual voice.

'I think you know what I was doing with Claire. You saw didn't you?' Malfoy smirked as her eyes dropped and looked at Ella.

'Well, you have every right to do what you want. Anyway, I thought I'd tell you, I'm going out with Ron' She said brightly looking at Ella. She completely missed the look that flashed by Malfoy's eyes of complete anger.

She's going out with Weasley? Oh well done Draco, your plan worked brilliantly.He thought sarcastically. Oh well, I always get what I want in the end but Weasley? Eugh. He mused.

'Why Weasley?' he said as calmly as possibly but Hermione didn't miss the note of anger in his voice.

'Because he's everything your not' She said smiling sweetly, which made him want to hurt her.