13. Someone hates me

Hermione heard her name called out as she stumbled up to the front and let the spell be performed on a extremely fascinated Ella. Malfoy stood next to her holding his breath.

The hall gasped as an 'S' appeared above her head in green.

'WHAT!' Hermione shouted as her eyes widened, her head snapped round to find a smirking Malfoy.

'Like any Malfoy wouldn't be put in Slytherin' Malfoy said casually inspecting his nails. The murmur around the hall had increased and Harry was shooting Hermione sympathetic looks from the Gryffindor table.

'Something must have gone wrong with the spell' Hermione said looking towards McGonagall. 'Try the spell again, there's been a mistake'

'No Mistake Miss Granger' a very smug looking Snape said from behind her.

'But, she's not evil!' She yelled at Malfoy who was smiling proudly at his daughter.

'Not everyone in Slytherin is evil Granger' He drawled as he smiled at Ella.

'Yes they are' She snapped. He stood there in a thinking pose before nodding.

'Yeah you're right. We are all evil'

Hermione still held a slight disgusted look on her face as she sulked her way back down to the Gryffindor table where Ron quickly enveloped her and Ella in a warm hug causing Malfoy to flinch slightly.

'It's not that bad Hermione' Ron tried but received a very sharp glare from a very annoyed Hermione.

'You would say that, you baby ended up in Gryffindor'

'It could be worse' Harry said from across the table.

'How dya work that out?' She snapped.

'Errrr...ummmmm...Hufflepuff?'

'Least she would be wouldn't be evil'

'You're over reacting.' Claire said smiling slightly. 'It's not like it's forever or anything. She'll be gone this time next week and look at her face Hermione. There is no way she could be evil'

Hermione looked down in her large eyes of her daughter and smiled. 'Yeah, well, you won't have to live with Malfoy walking around like he's God because his daughter got put in Slytherin'

After the sorting, Hermione could still hear Pansy sob as she made her way to her living area. She walked in to find Malfoy draped over the sofa with an extremely large smirk plastered to his face.

'Don't you say a word' She snapped as she sat down on the carpet and let Ella crawl around for a while. Malfoy just carried on smirking.

'That is why you and me will never reproduce, because our child would be in Slytherin'

'Oh so you considered procreating with me before the sorting?' Malfoy said as he slumped down next to Hermione.

'No, that's disgusting'

'You know you want me' He said with a charming smile as he kissed her lightly on the cheek.

'Because of you, our child is evil' She said ignoring his advances.

'Nah, she'd never be evil' He said nuzzling her neck softly.

'I know I'm over reacting but I just really hoped she would be put into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw'

'She's too cunning' He said he trailed his lips down Hermione's neck. She wasn't responding, she didn't even register what he was doing.

'Hmm, well we have 30 minutes till we have to head for class. I should really go to the library and do some homework' She said moving to get up but being dragged back down by Malfoy.