11. Bitter Jealously

Hermione dashed down the hall at a rate a racehorse would be jealous of. She turned the corner to see Harry and Claire chatting animatedly in the middle of the hall and smiled.

'Hi guys, I'm in a rush can you move?' She asked sweetly to the both of them. Neither person moved. 'Guys? Please?' She said as she put her body flat out against the wall and moved against Harry and around him.

She shot him a confused look and shook her head as she continued a fast walk. She stopped next to the library and noticed Malfoy coming towards her with a smirk. She rooled her eyes, she really wasn't in the mood.

'What?' She snapped impatiently.

He simple stared at her.

'Hello? What's with people and not talking today' Hermione said with a nervous laugh as she moved to get past him but felt his hand on her wrist.

'Get off Malfoy'

'You don't want me to' He stated blankly.

'Oh I do' Hermione said tugging again.

'Say it with a bit more meaning' He said turning her round to face him.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out as he pressed her body against the wall and kissed her gently on the neck. Hermione's eyes widened slightly and then she srated to wrap her arms around him tentatively.

'Malfoy' She uttered quietly on her lips as her eyes closed.

'Yes?' He said breaking away and looking at her with passion flaring in his eyes. Against her better judgement she leaned up and kissed him...

Hermione woke up with a start and ran a hand through her brown hair as she replayed the dream in her mind. She groaned inwardly and turned her face to the left of her and her eyes widened.

What was Malfoy doing in her bed crossed her mind at a panicked rate but then memories came back from the night before and she relaxed. Malfoy was a lot closer to the middle of the bed with his green sheets around him and Ella next to his chest. She yawned wide and started to get out of bed when Harry walked into her room in a rush.

'Hermione, have you seen...' He drifted of as he looked down at Hermione and then at Ella and then Malfoy. Harry scowled and looked down at Hermione expectantly.

'Harry, how did you get in here?' She said nervously looking around the room.

'Oh, spell. I figured you would be a wake and wouldn't mind...but I see I was wrong. I'll see you later Hermione' He said cautiously as he looked at Malfoy again before backing out of their room.

'Not again, this is the worst week of my life' Hermione mumbled as she fell back on her covers. The movement made Malfoy wake up and glare at her.

'Why dya wake me?' He murmured against the covers.

'I didn't do it on purpose' Hermione hissed.

Sensing her mood he took an intake of breath and rolled his eyes. 'What's wrong?' He said in a very monotone voice.

'Harry'

'Want me to kill him?'

'NO!' She snapped again.

'It's only Potter, no one would miss him.' Malfoy said as he sat up and looked over at Hermione who was clad in a strap top and trousers that she'd slept in. He raised a pleased eyebrow as he scanned her body with his eyes.

'Harry was just in here'

'Huh? How did he get in?'

'Spell...apparently. If he tells Ron he saw you in my bed, that'll be it.' She said biting her lip.