4. Daddy's girl

It was 7.05pm and Hermione was trying to find Ron's living area, Ron had told her where it was but as usual..she wasn't paying a lot of attention when he told her.
She knocked on another door. This was the 5th one she had tried.

'Hello?' Harry said and then he saw Hermione. 'Hey!'

'Heya, can you tell me where Ron's room is?'

'You've found it' He said moving to the side revealing a lot of Gryffindors and the odd few Slyhterins sitting in chairs with babies and chatting.

'So how is my favourite girl?' Harry asked as they made their way into the room full of people.

'I'm fi-' She stopped and laughed, he wasn't asking her, he was asking Ella.

Suddenly a petite girl with long brown hair appeared with a wiggling baby in her arms. The baby had dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. 'You must be Hermione Granger' She said with a thick Australian accent.

'Yes I am' Hermione smiled. 'You must be Claire'

She nodded with a grin. 'This is Joshua and you..' Claire said looking at the baby girl in Hermione's arms, 'You must be Ella'

'Yeh she is, So how's Harry as a dad?' Hermione asked adjusting her hold on Ella.

'He's very good, though, he did try feeding Josh a large carrot. He doesn't understand about babies and food' Hermione laughed. 'How's...err Drake Molfoy is it? As a dad?'

'Draco Malfoy' Hermione corrected her. 'He's, well, interesting'

'I haven't actually met him, you'll have to introduce me'

'I would but I think your too nicer person to suffer the wrath of Malfoy' Hermione said with a laugh.

Suddenly a small voice came from below her. 'Dadda' Hermione and Claire looked down shocked.

'Dadda?' She repeated. Ron sauntered over and looked down at Ella.

'Did you just say Dadda?' Hermione said in her baby voice.

'Traitor' Ron mumbled at Ella jokily.

'I better go find Malfoy' She said with a proud smile on her face. 'Be back soon guys'

Hermione breezed out of the room with Claire behind her trying to get Josh to say something.

She didn't know where to find Malfoy at all, she stood in the hall for awhile thinking when fate answered her. She heard a voice coming from around the corner.

'So father said that as soon as he dies, I get everything, the manor, the money-' Malfoy stopped talking as he turned the corner to see Hermione standing there holding Ella. 'What are you doing Granger? Hanging around school corridors trying to look cool again?' Pansy, who was with him, sniggered.

'I was looking for you actually'

'And why would you be looking for me?' He smirked.

Pansy turned around and started walking off. 'Boring conversation, see you later Draco' She muttered.

'So what is it?' Malfoy said leaning casually against the wall and inspecting his nails.

'Forget it' she sighed angrily as she started to turn round.

'Dadda' Ella said again as she held out her arms to Malfoy.

Hermione glanced up to look at Malfoy who actually looked fairly shocked. 'Did you just say Dadda?' Malfoy said picking Ella up out of Hermione's arms and swinging her around a little bit.