Chapter 2: Breakthru

👑

👑

"Can you please stop being mad at my brother?"

"Only when he apologizes for being an asshole."

Yebin huffed as she had no choice but follow her best friend through the entrance of the museum. To be more specific, the SMTown COEX Atrium.

Yoo Hanui had been an avid follower of popular music. Undoubtedly, majority of her music tastes include a lot of boy groups. Even the first time Yebin mer her friend, she was a massive fan of Super Junior, completely loud and obvious about her love for the group. And as years past, and more groups emerged into the scene, Hanui knew she biased the artists of one of the Big Three companies, SM Entertainment.

If Yebin was a die hard fan for Queen, for Hanui, it was with EXO. And the moment the entertainment company opened the museum for fans to come and visit, Hanui was ready to spend all her money on it. It was her safe haven whenever she had the free time to visit. She probably went there enough times to know every bit of information the museum had to offer. Yebin remembered the last time Hanui had went, she was very disappointed when the museum wasn't updated with their artist's comebacks.

And today was one of the rare times where Yebin had willingly accepted the offer to go with Hanui to the museum, despite not being as big as a fan of the artists as her friend. Besides, Hanui said she would pay for her entrance fee, so Yebin saw no reason to decline. Plus, this was her chance to leave the apartment and leave the tense atmosphere that emitted from it. Ever since the day Hojun had picked her up from her busking and had been mean to her possible new friend, they had arrived home in an incredibly bad mood.

An argument had ensued the moment they entered the apartment.

Hojun said that she shouldn't have let Youngho be so nice to her. Yebin shot back that there was no need to be so aggressive and rude to him.

Yebin wasn't going to let this one slide, not this time.

Sure, there had been plenty of run-ins with creeps that had lurked after her and Hojun had heroically come to her rescue. But this, with Youngho? It wasn't it. Youngho was different from those others. They met warmly. Youngho was kind. And Yebin wasn't going to forgive her boyfriend for going overboard.

No amount of cuddles and whispers of apologies wasn't going to help.

The two girls entered the first room with all the artist's information of their debut and comebacks. Yebin approached the circular shelf that was fixated in the middle of the room, a shelf full of the artists' CDs that they can listen to. Luckily, as it was a weekday, there wasn't as much people visiting, Yebin could pick out a CD she wanted to listen to. Hanui stepped over to her side just as she was skimming through her musical options. "You know how oppa is," the doe-eyed lass muttered with a small pout.