Chapter 7: It's a Hard Life

A/n: Just heads up, some hints at mature themes in this chapter, so proceed with caution!

👑

The moon high in the sky, the Thursday evening was a little bit chilly.

Yebin sighed, as she waited patiently outside the night club.

So much for date night.

Today was just one of those days where both Hojun and Yebin were free enough to go on an actual date. It had been way too long since they have been to one, since they have been so busy with work. Date night was a rarity, so they need to try to plan it as best as they can.

Their night consisted of going to their favorite restaurant then walking about Hongdae to check out the people who were busking.

However, their date was cut short when someone called Hojun. Apparently, some kind of fiasco had happened at the night club that Hojun should help with. And of course, they went. Yebin couldn't really voice her disappointment, she knew this job was important to her boyfriend... but honestly, to call him on his free day was annoying.

And so, there she waited outside the entrance of the busy building. Her mind was all over the place.

Well, one place.

And that place was Youngho.

All of his kind gestures towards her have replayed over and over ever since that day of the notorious frat party. When Yebin found out that Seungmo and a couple others had been arrested officially for having a stash of illegal drugs in their possession, she was absolutely shocked. It was Youngho's call that lead to that. She felt all kinds of weird. These guys that were arrested were Hanui and Hojun's acquaintances. They knew each other to some degree. And yet, this happened.

Yebin couldn't really say or do much when she witnessed the siblings go ballistic over the news. She didn't want to slip out that she could have been a victim to Seungmo's drugging...

Youngho have saved and helped her far too many times. The short-haired girl felt too much of a burden. What had she done for him to help her so much? All she had done was show all her worse sides to him.

She really wanted him to rely on her too, but all she could do was wait and pray.

It wasn't too long ago when Youngho and called her of the news of making his possible debut soon. Apparently, there were talks about a new subunit to NCT, so the company was currently picking out members to be a part of it. And from Yebin could understand, Youngho was a high contender for the lineup. This boy had been training for nearly 10 years! He had performed for SM Rookies and have more than enough talents.

Yebin just need to wait for the message that he was accepted.

Once that happens, Yebin plans to be the best supporter. That was the most she could ever do for Suh Youngho, she wished she could do more after all the things he done for her.