Epilogue (Pt. 1): These Are The Days Of Our Lives

👑

👑

Park Yebin threw her long dark locks into a messy bun, a tired breath leaving her lips. As she adjusted the strap around her shoulders, she got her hands in place on her electric guitar, ready to get back into the session again. Her eyes trailed over to her bandmates, waiting for the cue to begin again.

"1, 2, 3 and—"

Yebin's fingers glided along the guitar strings effortlessly, as she played her solo introduction to their song. After riffing into a piercing high note, all the other instruments joined it, making a more full and dynamic sound to their original song. Yebin bopped her head to the beat heavy song, even managing to flash a smile to the other guitarist as the two of them always had a playful rivalry that has become beneficial to their musicality.

The Korean lass turned around and met the gazed of the bassist and the drummer, all their smiles brightening at each other's support.

The Narcotics played with all their passion and soul, wanting to get through the song as perfectly as they can. They've been at this one song for a couple hours now, each member was absolutely exhausted. However, none of them could bother to give up when they were so close to finish recording for their second studio album.

It's insane how much the band has gone through in the past 3 years.

With Zachary's final note reverberating about the room, a silence overcame them as they tried to maintain their tired, heavy breathing.

"That's a wrap! I think that was it!" Their producer's, Kel Evans, voice burst through the headphones of the bandmates. Everyone, the band and as well as the sound team at the other side of the plexiglass all cheered and clapped for themselves. Yebin walked around the room, giving each member a high-5 for a job well done. They finally finished. Their next masterpiece was on its way to completion!

"I think this calls for a big dinner, yeah?" Zach proclaimed, gaining the attention of everyone in the studio. "It's on me tonight!"

Everyone cheered once again. A hefty dinner was exactly what everyone needed after hours and hours of recording.

Within the hour, the team of 10 have gathered in a Korean barbecue restaurant in the heart of downtown. Yebin was already gorging into her fifth bite of grilled pork belly, satisfying her rumbling stomach. She felt a nudge to her side, nearly making her choke on the food she was about to swallow.

"Slow it down, Bin. The food isn't going to run away from you," Delilah snorted at her before taking a bite of the shrimp Malia had grilled for her.