Chapter 11: All Dead, All Dead

{A/n: unrelated, but wow Yooa looks gorgeous in this gif}

👑

"Park Yebin, there you are! Thank god!"

The very girl was nearly tackled down by a great force the moment she unlocked the door to the apartment. Yebin didn't hesitate to hug her back, in which her best friend desperately needed.

After spending half of the day at the house with Sian, it was about time she should leave before any unwanted visitors came along. And after such a revealing day, Yebin knew she couldn't procrastinate on what she had to do. She had to come back home to Hanui... and Hojun.

Luckily, Hojun wasn't home right now. Yebin knew that he would go to his club early for preparations. She could breathe just a little longer.

Hanui pulled away from her, hands gripped on her shoulder and a deadly glare to her eyes. She then dragged her over to the couch and forced her to sit down. Hanui towered over her with arms crossed and a haughty look on her face.

"Okay, now that I know you are safe and sound, I need to know what's happening! One moment, you and oppa were enjoying your date, and the other, he comes home alone and angry!" The girl before her nagged, throwing her hands into the air. "Like, I get it. Sometimes, oppa can get a bit impatient and a bit jealous but you know damn well how much he cares for you!"

Yebin's lips pressed firmly together.

Right.

That has always been Hojun's way of caring, wasn't it?

"First of all, were you really at a sauna last night? You can tell me! You weren't right?" Hanui asked.

Yebin peered up at her. "No, I was at a friend's place," she admitted.

Hanui blinked in surprise. "A friend?" She was in deep thought. "Which friend?"

"Hanui... I have friends besides you guys, you know."

"Of course! Of course, but I only know of your online ones, none that actually live in Korea. Unless they came to visit?"

"None of them, this is a different friend. A close friend whom I've known for a few months," Yebin continued, feeling the nervousness swell in her chest. It was about time to let it all out now. Hanui is her best friend, she has the right to know. "This is the one guy that I met in one of my busking events."

It was obvious Hanui was appalled; her already big eyes grew wider. "Wait wait wait! What was his name again? Youngho right? That same one?!" She blew up. Yebin could only nod at Hanui. The other plopped herself down on the couch besides her, her head laid back, eyes towards the ceiling. "You are fucking crazy, Yebin. Why on earth would you keep in contact with that guy? You know how Hojun hates him."