Chapter 9: Let Me Entertain You

(A/n: I forgot they had this teaser, and wow, what a perfect use for my story hahaha)

👑

Such annoying buzzes stirred Yebin from her deep sleep.

She groaned, as she turned to her side and let her arm move to wrap around that familiar warmth... however, her arm was met with just air. Yebin's eyes groggily opened, and she found herself staring at a wall she wasn't used to. She forced herself into a sitting position to wake herself up fully.

All at once, the events from last night rushed back to her.

Yebin's heart ached.

Why did last night have to happen? All that anger and regret punched at her insides all over again. It didn't feel real. Running into her asshole of a father and then the fight with Hojun... what fucking luck.

Her eyes darted over to her nearly dead phone. Picking it up, she scrolled through the line of notifications she gotten. 12 missed calls from Hanui, 2 from Hojun, and over unread 40 text messages from both. Yebin gritted her teeth. Of course she didn't want to talk to Hojun but it didn't mean she should have closed Hanui out. She disappeared into the night without saying a thing to her best friend, who was an innocent bystander to this mess.

> Sorry, Hanui
> I'm fine, this isn't the first time I've stayed out like this
> don't worry about it, I'm at a sauna

After sending a couple messages of reassurance to Hanui, she spotted an odd text within the list. If she had an ounce of sleep left before, it had completely vanished upon seeing the name.

Sian.

Just as she was about to read her brother's message, scuffles from outside the room caught her attention. Barely a second after, a messy-haired Youngho in only a white shirt and plaid pajama bottoms stumbled inside, his expression struck with panic. He didn't give Yebin any time to process what was happening as he quickly grasped onto her wrist and yanked her out of bed. Before she knew it, her and Youngho had crammed themselves into the closet.

One of her questions were answered when a new voice was heard just outside the room. Yebin wasn't familiar with the voice, but she could tell straight away that it must be one of their managers.

"Where's Youngho so early in the morning?" The man asked in mild confusion, his voice right outside the closet door. The two 95-liners froze in place.

There were frantic footsteps and suddenly, Doyoung and Ten was heard too. "I-I'm not sure," Ten had replied. "Maybe he went out for an early jog."

"Really?" The manager asked.

"Yeah, probably to clear his head after the news yesterday about... him not debuting yet," Doyoung added in.