Ending Note

And here we are, the end of Belladonna! (With one last Queen song to show, one I'm sure all of you knows)

Thank you to everyone that followed this story! It has been quite the journey to try to finish this, honestly, but I'm happy I was able to wrap it up!

And to those who may be confused with the new characters in the epilogue chapters, I have mentioned quite a few of my past original characters from my other NCT stories! A lot of you seem to know them already, but I will add a note to it just in case.

Jiwoo and Minah are both characters from my Jaehyun story, Nodus Tollens. And I made a quick mention to my other main character, Geurim from my Jaemin story, Sun & Moon! I got a reply from a reader they wanted all of NCT's girlfriends meeting, and this is the best I could do with that suggestion 😅 not sure how else I'd be able to bring them altogether if not like this.

Anyway, I'm forever thankful to all of you! Thank you to those who voted and left comments in the chapters! Belladonna has been quite a struggle to continue after certain chapters, but the readers have always been supportive. I could only hope I wrote a satisfactory ending for you all!

That's it for Park Yebin's story.

I can now go on and focus on my Haechan story! So if you like, I guess you can meet me there~

I love yall!

Until the next story~

—Bianca