Chapter 5: Save Me

{this is EXACTLY how I see Yebin to look like omggg}

👑

"Cheers to Park Yebin! You were on absolute fire tonight!"

Yebin held up her red plastic cup and clinked it with the others. Cautiously, she took a sip of the beer she gotten, peering at each person around her.

The night of her big gig had finally arrived, a small performance at some fraternity party at Hanui's college. In her opinion, Yebin would have turned down the offer right away. She knew how frat parties worked. It always end it utter chaos and a splitting headache, and even though Yebin liked having a rocker's reputation, partying wasn't one of them. However, Hanui mentioned how rich the host of the party was, and that was honestly enough to sway the short-haired girl to accept.

And so she practiced, she learned songs that would be better for a college atmosphere, and she had performed her damndest. Yebin received quite the response and praise too. Everyone was basically jumping around and headbanging to her high energy songs. She had succeeded to keeping the party on high... which was then a good time as any to flee and never return with the money in her grasp.

But here she was, with the Yoo siblings, drinking with a group of people that Yebin were no where close to being comfortable with. As far as Yebin knew, they were a mixture of Hanui and Hojun's friends. Some Hanui had met through her major and her classes, some Hojun acquainted himself from his night club. It was a group of people Yebin would never hang out with usually.

"Wow, sweet Honey Hanui, I didn't know you had such a firecracker for a friend!" The very host of the party and the most jock-head that Yebin had ever seen, Seungmo, proclaimed over at Hanui. He then glanced over at Hojun and gave him a fist-bump. "Dude, you are a lucky one."

"Oh, I know. I'm lucky to have such an absolute babe with me," Hojun replied as he placed a quick peck on Yebin's cheek, earning a round of oohs within their circle. Yebin gave a small smile, appreciative of her boyfriend's sweet words. He kept his hand around her waist, holding her close to his side, while his other hand was busy keeping the red cup to his lips.

"Babe, you should slow down on the alcohol, okay? You drove here, remember?" Yebin whispered into his ear, hoping she didn't get drowned out by the booming music.

"Don't worry. I won't get drunk, promise."

"You know, Yebin..." It was a girl this time. It was actually someone she was vaguely familiar with since she works at Hojun's night club as a bartender and had been in the same school year as Hanui. Ha Sojin tucked a strand of her golden hair behind her heavily pierced ear as her gaze were intense on her. "I never seen you in such a sexy attire. You need to wear something like it more often. Hojun would love it."

The short-haired lass peered down at her own body. She decided she would dress up just a bit for this party. She had on a black lace crop top under her red leather jacket. Paired with it, she had her ripped black denim shorts and her simple lace-up boots. Hanui had been able to do her makeup, which was drastically smokey. Yebin will admit it. She looked hot. Although, she did feel more exposed than usual.