Part 13

Chapter 13

"Tyson pay attention " Kai roared at him. " I am trying. " Tyson yelled back frustrated, " Kai ?" Arvi called him as she entered the basement with Kenny to which he ignored. "Kai ?" She looked at him annoyed " KAI ?" she yelled finally walking up to him. " Not now !!" He said, glaring at her.

"It is important, okay ?" She tried to control her rage but it showed in her voice anyways. " I don't care, nothing is more important than the team's training for me " He replied going back to Tyson, "It's about the team only. Even I don't have time to chit chat with you" Arvi fumed losing it. " really??? isn't that what you do the whole day though?" Kai roared at her.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ??? I AM JUST HERE TO ASK YOU WHICH PLAYER YOU WISH TO BE CALLED FROM BEGA BUT I GUESS YOU CAN DO THAT YOURSELF NOW BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOU I DO NOTHING BUT CHATTING. " She matched his pitch.

" OBVIOUSLY NOW I HAVE TO DO THAT TOO WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR? JUST INCREASING BURDEN ON MY HEAD?" He said leaving Tyson. " IF YOU DO THE WORK ALL DAY LONG THIS WON'T BE MUCH FOR YOU I GUESS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SICK OF YOU, YOU TREATING ME LIKE NOTHING!! " Arvi yelled " WELL MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU JUST HAD ONE JOB AND YOU SCREW THAT UP TO... NOW WE HAVE TO GET 5TH MEMBER AT THE LAST MOMENT BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T AWAKE TO TELL US THAT ON TIME!! " Kai said, folding his arms across his chest. " YOU KNOW WHAT ?? YOU THINK YOU ARE THE BEST BUT GUESS WHAT YOU ARE NOT, EVEN A NEWBIE WOULD BLADE BETTER THAN YOU AND.." Arvi yelled, finally losing her composure when Kai cut her between.

"REALLY?? THEN PROVE IT." He said, smirking. "W..what ?" She was taken aback by the sudden change in his voice and situation. " That anyone can blade better than me, THAT YOU CAN BLADE BETTER THAN ME." He said as he took a step towards her.

"I..I don't blade. " She said, shocked at the turn of events. " You are a good liar, but I have already seen your blade " He Smirked to which Arvi's hand clutched her jeans pocket tightly without her knowing. "And if I am right, which obviously I am, your blade will be in the front pocket. " He said looking directly at her.

"I don't Blade." She said firmly "YOU SEE... IT'S EASY TO TALK BUT WHEN IT'S TIME TO WORK. PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN." Kai smirked knowing how he was pressing the correct nerve.

"YOU KNOW WHAT... LET'S JUST DO THIS SO THAT I GET TO SEE YOUR LOSER FACE." Arvi said, taking out her blade fuming with anger. "We will see who the real loser is." Kai said, stepping up at bey stadium. "IF... BY YOUR LUCKY STARS IF YOU WIN THIS I WILL NEVER... NEVER EVER QUESTION YOUR WORK, I WILL DO AS YOU SAY WITHOUT A QUESTION BUT IF I WIN YOU LEAVE. " Kai said looking at her "That's a Deal! " She said, stepping up.

"3...2....1...let it rip" Ray exclaimed and the very next moment their blades were launched.

"You play like you got the blade today. " Kai laughed as Dranzer came behind her blade ready to attack, with a swift moment Dranzer gave her blade a blow making it jump in the air, Kai smirked at her but next moment her blade came back to the dish spinning just like before, annoyed Kai asked Dranzer to attack again and again but nothing was happening.

"Watch and Learn." she said finally looking back in his eyes and then at the dish her blade vanished just in time when Dranzer was about to give her a blow. "Woah !!" Tyson and Max exclaimed excitedly. "Enough of your stupid games. Dranzer fire arrows " Kai shouted to which Arvi just smiled as her blade was quick enough to be saved from it, "SpinFire " Kai was annoyed now he wanted this to be over, the flames erupted from his blade filling the bey stadium as Dranzer came out to take on her blade "Illusion " Arvi whispered when her blade disappeared for a moment but reappeared at the exact same spot.

"Looks like that isn't going to save you. " Kai said as Dranzer attacked her blade.