Chapter 1

Becky POV

I was super excited when we got the news of our women's evolution. I am scheduled to have a triple threat match for the new women's title with two of my best friends Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks. "I'm so pumped for our match at Wrestlemania" Sasha said in excitement.

"We've been waiting for this for a long time, and finally we've made it girls!" Charlotte said as I nodded and we smiled to each other. "Just imagine the crowd, what they'll be witnessing will be history and we're the ones to pave the way for he future of women's wrestling in the WWE" Sasha pointed out. "This'll be a great match, and I'm very thankful to share the ring with the two of you" I said. We all hugged one another.

Bayley walked to the three of us. "It'll suck that you aren't a part of this though" I added. "Oh don't worry about me, this is your time and I am super happy for the three of you" Bayley said. She hugged us.

"So we should head out, why don't we get some lunch?" Charlotte said. "Yeah, I'm starving" I let out. The four of us exited the arena where Stephanie had made the announcement to us about the women's evolution. We drove to a small diner by the hotel and made our way in.

Charlotte POV

We immediately sat down at a table. I sat next to Becky while Bayley and Sasha were sitting across from us. A waiter came to us and asked for our drinks. "We'll all have coffee with creamer" Bayley said after we had agreed. The waiter went to the back to request and retrieve our coffee. We look through our menus and start deciding on what to eat.

We all settled for a breakfast style lunch and ordered immediately once our waiter had brought us our coffee. Becky and I had ordered eggs, while Bayley settled for some pancakes and Sasha deciding on an omelette. "So Becky, how are you and Finn doing" Sasha asked. "Well we got into another fight, and we aren't on such great speaking terms today" she answered.

I've been concerned about their relationship for a while, since the past few weeks have been tense between the two. I comfort Becky with my arm around her side as she had her head on my shoulder for a few seconds. Becky and I have been the closest in the Four Horsewomen. Plus I've kinda had a crush on her, but I knew she's in a relationship with Finn, and I would never take that away from her.

"What was it about this time?" Bayley asked. "It's just another stupid disagreement really" Becky responded while lightly tapping her fingers on the table. She made a slight frown. Once I saw it, I reassured her with a hug and the girls holding her hand briefly until the waiter came back with our food. We had our meals. After we had finished eating, we all got in my car and drove back to the hotel.

We walk into the lobby and see Dean and Renee as they waved at us and we waved back. We made our way to Bayley and Sasha's room that they were sharing. We hugged them and they made their way into their room.

"Want me to walk you to your room?" Becky asked. "Of course Bex" I respond happily. We made our way to the elevator and the door opened for us after Becky had pushed the button for it. We got in and press the button to my floor. "So, you're going over I hear?" She brought up, talking about the finish to our triple threat at Wrestlemania. "Yeah, but my dad really wants an involvement in the match to help me win" I said.

"Well that's a bummer, I thought you were gonna win clean" she teased and I smirk while rolling my eyes at her. We get to my floor and walk to my door. "Well thanks for walking me to my room Bex" I said smiling. "Of course Char, I'll see you later" she says as she hugs me. "See ya later" I said as she smiled and walked away. I swiped my keycard, opened my door and made my way inside.

Becky POV

I made it to the elevator and pressed the button for my floor. I haven't heard from Finn at all today, he wasn't with me when I woke up this morning as he was working out early. I got to my floor and made my way to our room. I swiped the keycard then opened the door.

As I made it inside, I see Finn in the bedroom sitting on the bed with a frown on his face. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him and he nodded. "Becky... I don't think we should keep going on together" he let out. I stood there speechless, when I initially thought we were gonna resolve in a different way and go back to normal. "Becky I'm sorry, but this isn't healthy. All we do now is fight and hardly talk to each other every week, even when we're in the same room most of the time. I wish this was all different" he added. I frowned at him as I heard him. "Well, then this is it" I said. "I'm truly sorry but I'm not happy, and I'm sure you aren't either. We had something special before, but it slowly started to fade" he said softly. I didn't cry at all but I was upset, thinking that we could've solved this differently. I couldn't stop him from making this decision.

"Ok, I understand. I do wish things could've turned out different though." I replied. "Me too" he said. He had already packed his suitcase, and made his way out the door. I sigh and sat down on the couch with my palms covering my face, but I didn't shed a tear. I had a feeling this was coming, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. Yet, this could've been prevented if we had resolved this a long time ago.

Charlotte POV

I heard my phone ring and see Becky's name on the screen. I answer "Hey Bex, what's up?" "Char, can I come to your room?" She asks in a low toned voice. "Of course, I'll unlock my door" I said then we hung up after she told me she'd be there right away. I unlocked my door then waited until I heard it open to see her walk in with a frown on her face.

"Becky what's wrong?" I asked with concern. She hugged me tight. "Finn and I just broke up" she sadly said. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that" I said as I immediately hug her back. "He was just done with us, he just had enough of the fighting, and I was ready to work on things but he was ready to stop" she said. "I'm sorry you have to deal with this Bex" I replied. We sat down on the couch.

"I wanted to fix things, I really did" she said. "I really wish I could do something" I said sincerely. "There's no need, we're never getting back together, but I hope he and I can still be friends in the future" she said. "Oh I'm sure he'll still be your friend. Look, let's not talk about him right now, how about we take your mind off of this whole thing" I said. "What do you have in mind?" She asked curiously. "Movies?" I asked. She then got excited. "How about a movie night, I could bring my stuff over here" she said excitedly. I nodded in agreement.

She went to her room and brought her suitcase to my room. I had already changed into more comfortable clothes and made popcorn. Becky went into the bathroom with a change of comfortable clothes. She had changed and made her way to the couch and sat next to me.

I started the movie, and we began to cuddle after a while. Towards the end of the movie, she began to drift to sleep and I felt her lean up against me. She looked cute when she was asleep. I turned off the movie and carefully got up without waking her up. I draped a blanket over her and turned off the light. I made my way to the bedroom and got in bed and soon started to fall asleep, and I had the thought in my head. She's single now, but I shouldn't rush this whatsoever.

Alrighty y'all, I'm happy to be doing a Charlynch fanfic. I've been pondering about this for a while and I'm glad to get this thing rolling now. Thanks for reading, and I'll see y'all pretty soon!