Chapter 9

Becky POV

I woke up rubbing my eyes after a good yawn. "Good morning" Alexa said as she was on her phone. She was in her own bed right beside my own. "Morning" I said with a smile and a stretch. "Wanna catch some breakfast in about twenty minutes or so?" She asked as she got out of bed. "Sure" I turned on my phone and texted Charlotte.

Becky: Good morning beautiful😘
Char 💙: Good morning baby😘
Becky: How'd you sleep?
Char💙: Good, you?
Becky: Good. So what match you got going on today?
Char💙: A one on one match with Bayley. How about you?
Becky: A one on one with Alexa
Char💙: Cool, well I'll text you later. I love you ❤️😘
Becky: I love you more❤️😘

I put my phone down and smiled to myself briefly before getting up to get ready. I stepped in the bathroom and did my hair, nothing crazy but just at least nice looking, same for Alexa as she was just straightening her hair as she looked in the mirror. I got on some ripped jeans and a tank top. Alexa had some normal jeans and a T-shirt. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep" We got out of our hotel room and headed down to catering for breakfast.

We had sat down and ate. I was having my usual eggs and fruit with coffee and Alexa was having some fruit and a pancake with coffee. "So how's Charlotte doing?" She asked as she stuck a piece of her pancake with her fork. "She's doing good right now. Same as always. I just wish I was able to see her more often" "I see what you mean. Hey you've got a few more months until people start switching around brands though" She said finding a positive. "Yeah, it's the home stretch ain't it" I smiled and she returned with a smile.

"So, have you been seeing anyone lately? I don't think I've asked you that question yet" I asked. "No not really. I'm just waiting for someone to come by" "Anyone in particular?" "Well all the people, guys and girls, that I like are already taken" She said shrugging it off. "I see" I briefly said without putting any more thought into it. "Hey, why don't we workout later before we have to go to the arena?" I suggested. "Why not. Push-based or pull-based today?" She responded. "Push-based" I replied. Push-based would involve, chest presses, squats, leg presses, glute presses, cleans, pushups and others. Pull-based would involve pulldowns, leg extensions, rows, curls, deadlifts, chin ups, back extensions and others. We sipped finished up and sipped away at our coffee.we enjoyed the rest of our coffee having a friendly conversation about the usual stuff, like tv shows and such. We both seem to love Game of Thrones a lot. So does Charlotte.

We just laughed and talked for a little longer, but then when we headed down the hallway back to our room. We linked arms together and skipped down the hallway like a couple of idiots and I imagine some people were looking at us like we were a couple of weirdos but it was funny to us. We made it back to our room and got changed, both us in leggings and training tank tops. We both just put our hair in ponytails and headed off to the hotel gym.

Charlotte POV

I was with Seth getting some work in at our hotel gym. We both focused primarily on core strength and upper body. We motivated each other back and forth to finish each set. He's a great workout buddy. I had finished my final set and he gave me a fist bump. "Okay, let's finish up with bikes, on the hill setting" He said. "Sounds good" I replied. We got on the bikes and put in our hill setting and started to pedal.

"So how's Becky doing?" He asked. "She's doing good. She's got a match with Alexa tonight" I said with a shift in the tone of my voice. "Is there something wrong between you and Alexa?" "No, but she kinda rubs me the wrong way. I don't know what it is. I just hope she doesn't try anything with Becky" I said. "I definitely wouldn't want to do that. Especially being on the receiving end of an attack form you later on would be pretty wild" He cackled. "Yeah" I got stuck in my mind about how Becky was with Alexa. Is she only being friendly with Alexa? Or is she acting as much more than that? I briefly thought about it but I left it alone to enjoy the rest of my workout with my friend.