Chapter 5

Author's Note: Whenever there is an XX bridge in between paragraphs, that means a smut part is over. When a smut part is about to start, there will be a warning note in between paragraphs.

Becky POV

The three of us made it back to our locker room. We hugged each other again, feeling so proud for one another. My first Wrestlemania was surely special, and I wouldn't change anything about our match. It didn't matter who won, the impact that we made is the thing that mattered tonight. After a few minutes, Sasha got into the shower and I wrap my arms around Charlotte's neck. "Congratulations Char" I whispered. She smiled and kissed me. "Now it's us we should focus on" she said.

We were ready to keep moving forward in this relationship, but we have to take things one step at a time. We've only been this close for a couple of days and we haven't even taken one another out to dinner yet. Sasha finished up her shower and left the bathroom door open for one of us to get in next. I took my shower, then Charlotte took hers. After we finished cleaning up and got dressed, Ric had come in to the locker room and congratulated Charlotte, then left us for the night. She held the title and stared at it smiling for a moment, then placed it in her suitcase. "Well, are we ready to go?" She asked as she put a jacket on. I smiled and said "yep" I smiled at her. We got our bags and walked out to the parking lot to retrieve our ride to the hotel. Since Raw was in the same city the next night, we didn't need rental cars or cars allowed from the WWE themselves. We eventually got picked up and were driven to the hotel. We made it to our room and once the door shut, I jumped on the bed "Oh god I'm ready for some damn good sleep" I said. Charlotte chuckled at me.

I realized I needed to put on some sleepwear so I went to my bag and got my things as she was getting dressed for bed. I put on a tank top with some sleep pants and got in bed. She was already in bed and once I was in with her, she pulled me on top of her. She grabbed my waist and pulled me close, kissing me. We took in air in between our kisses and our lips kept colliding with one another for a longer period after each breath. My hands were pressed into the pillows with her in between my arms. Her hands soon started to slowly make their way down into my pants until i stopped her before anything went any further. She frowned at my action and asked "Is there something wrong Bex?" "Char, I don't exactly think we should be going as far as sex this quickly. I mean, we've only been this close for a few days and we haven't even gone out to dinner or even asked to be each other's girlfriend" I say, then she quickly replies with "Wanna be my girlfriend?" I laughed at how quick her response was. "We should go out to dinner first" She frowned for a second, but then smiled in agreement. "Ok. How about over our couple days off this week?" She asked. "I was thinking the same thing" I said and giggled a bit. I got off of her and cuddled up next to her with my arm over her waist and the other under her neck. Soon enough we drifted off to sleep.

THREE DAYS LATER

Charlotte POV

I was getting ready for our date, eager to see her in her beauty. I was doing my makeup when I got a text from her.

Bex🧡: Hey Char, I'll be ready to go in about 20 minutes. You getting ready on time?
Char: Of course Bex. I'm just doing up my makeup right now and I'll come over.
Bex🧡: Ok cool, see you then! 😘
Char: See you soon! 😘

I finished up my makeup and was already dressed. I left the house then got in my car and drove off. I pulled up to her house and came up to the door and knocked. After a few seconds, she opened her door and she stood there stunning as ever as my jaw dropped to the floor. "I take it you like my appearance" she said which knocked me out of my thoughts. "Of course Becky. You look absolutely amazing" I said in awe. "I can say the same about you" she replied. We both blushed at each other's compliments. "Well we should get going" She said. "Oh, right" I let out. We went to my car and I held her door for her as she thanked me. I got in then we drove off.