Chapter 8

A few months later

Charlotte POV

I was getting anxious to see her. We haven't been with one another for a few weeks now and I've been dying to hold her in my arms. She became the first ever Smackdown women's champion, like expected and I am so proud of her. We took a picture together with our titles one day since I didn't know when I was dropping my title. Plus it was another memory to make with her.

It's Survivor Series time and the competition between us should be good. Working with Becky in the ring is always a pleasure with her style of wrestling and how she implements her moves. My favorite rival. Our chemistry in the ring works fluently with how we put together our matches as far as how our moves are orchestrated and the story we tell. It really drives the fans to interest.

I was sitting in catering with Seth, Kofi, Big E and Xavier. Since it's been a few months now, Becky and I revealed our relationship to the roster. Soon after, many of our fans had caught on with our relationship. "Charlotte you must be dying to see her. You also gotta be dying to wrestle her tonight in that multi-woman tag match" Xavier pointed out to me, "Yes and yes" I laughed. She should be around somewhere. I wondered about that as I sat with my friends having a nice chat with them. I've been developing great friendships with lots of the guys on Raw. My closest are Seth and the New Day. Becky's talked to me about how she's kept her friendship with Dean and Renee, and how she's building friendships with the guys and girls on the Smackdown roster.

"I'm telling you E, Vegeta is more badass" Xavier said with a passion and reason. "Um, nope. That's gotta be Goku man" Big E shook his head in denial. I laughed at their friendly nerd argument. "Have you been feeling alright about this whole separation thing?" Seth asked me drawing me out of Xavier and Big E's conversation. "Yeah. Well, it's a rough but it'll be okay. It hasn't been the death of me so that's a positive" I replied. "Good, I don't want you to be a wreck" Seth said with a small smile on his face. I've been the closest friend with him since the loop after the draft. I go to talk to him from time to time for advice or if he just wanted to chat.

Soon after I a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist and I received a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and turned around to see my stunning girlfriend standing before me. "Hi" I said smiling like crazy at her. "Hi" Becky replies and returned a smile in my direction. "Awwww" the New Day said jokingly in unison and Seth cackled at the sound as he looked on at the three of them. "Oh stop you guys" I said playfully. "Well we just can't help ourselves. I mean, you both are just so adorable you know?" Big E said as he hugged us both tightly.

"Why thank you E" Becky laughed. He let us go and soon enough Beck and I walked off with one another, hand in hand down the hallways of the arena. "You ready for a good ol' lasskickin'? A little champ vs champ moment in the match?" Becky asked while nudging me. "Well yeah, because you know who's gonna dominate" I said with confidence and aplomb. "That's me!" She said excitedly like a child jumping up and down. I laughed shaking my head and rolled my eyes as we continued down the hallway.

"So you've been sharing rooms with the same girls?" I asked to keep conversation. "Plenty of times yeah. But I've also been sharing rooms with Alexa pretty often. She very nice by the way" Becky said sincerely but the sound of Alexa Bliss actually sharing a room with Becky didn't seem like I could see it happening. Usually Becky would room with either Natalya or Naomi some times by I didn't expect Alexa to be one. I should keep an eye on her.

We made it to my locker room and I was ready to just be all over her. We stepped inside and closed the door. "I see you already brought your stuff in my locker room" I said flashing a smile. "Yep, did it right before I went looking for you" She smiled back at me. I gave her a seductive look and walked to her until I was right in front of her. I leaned down and simply whispered in her ear "Kiss me" Once I pulled my mouth out of range from her ear, her lips began to attack mine. Now that's something I've been waiting for.