Chapter 2

Charlotte POV

I woke up pretty early in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep as I was wide awake. I sighed at not going back to sleep, so I then got up out of bed and checked on Becky as she still slept peacefully on the couch. I smiled as I saw her.

I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee for the both of us. I poured myself a cup and mixed some creamer with it. I took a sip of my drink feeling a relaxation. I decided on working out in the morning, since the rest of the day is gonna be clogged up with fan signings and the Hall of Fame ceremony. I browsed Instagram on my phone for a little bit until I see Becky wake up.

"Good morning" I said smiling. "Good morning" she replied with a smile. "I made coffee for you" "Thanks Char" she got up and stretched, then went over to the kitchen to pour herself a cup. She sipped her coffee after adding some creamer and sat down at the couch, where I decided to sit when she went into the kitchen. "So I was thinking about working out after I finish up my coffee. Wanna come along?" I asked her. "Of course" she said with smile. I adored her smiles.

We soon finished up our coffee, then got ready to go to the hotel's gym. We put on our pairs of workout leggings and tank tops. We then left my room and headed down to the gym as we held each other's hand. We made our way into the hotel gym and saw none other than Finn lifting with Dean.

Becky POV

We made eye contact after he had finished a set at the bench press, and he awkwardly smiled slightly. I gave him a small smile back and turned away, looking at Charlotte. I could see the concern on her face, but I then shifted our movement towards a squatting station. "Are you gonna be okay around him?" She asked me with much concern in her voice. "I'll be fine. It just feels weird being around him knowing we aren't together" I said quietly.

I just went on ahead and worked out like I would usually do. We did some squats, cleans, and overhead presses. We did those for about 45 minutes until we got on the treadmill. As we ran, we saw Finn walk out of the gym and Dean walk over to us and got on a treadmill. "So I heard what happened. I'm sorry" he said to me with sincerity. "Thanks Dean, but maybe it's best this way" "Well as long as there isn't any more conflict afterwards" he responded.

The three of us ran together on the treadmills for about 20 minutes until we got off. "I think that's good enough for a morning" Charlotte said. "You're telling me" I smiled as she smiled back. "Well ladies it was a pleasure to run with you, but I gotta get back to the mrs" Dean said before leaving. We waved him goodbye and he left the gym. Before we left the gym ourselves, Charlotte stopped me and asked, "Are you sure you're okay about your situation with Finn?" "Yes" I said. "Okay" she said acknowledging. "We should get our showers and head to catering" she added. I nodded and we made our way back to her room.

Charlotte POV

We made it into my room and we got our clothes out for the day before the Hall of Fame ceremony later on in the night. "You can take a shower first" I offered "Thanks" she took her shower and changed as did I after her. Each of us had jeans on while I had a T shirt and jacket on, as she had a Lasskicker tank top on. The time was 8:43 and we had a fan signing for 2 hours at 11. "Ready to go eat?" She asked. "Yep" I replied. We made our way down to catering, got some eggs with some fruit and orange juice and sat down to eat.

We were making small talk for a while after we had finished up our breakfast. We ended up getting into a conversation about pugs. "... I mean, they're just the cutest things..." Becky went on as I was staring into her eyes and was just lost in them. God, how is she just this beautiful? "You think so Charlotte?" She suddenly asked. "Charlotte?" She nudged me which drew me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh y-yeah" I said. "Of course they're the best!" She giggled as I smiled at her. "Ok, so what are we gonna do between signings and the Hall of Fame ceremony? We'll have about 6 hours to kill" I said.

"Good question. First we should decide on our dinner, which leaves us around the remaining 4 or 5 hours the spend" she said confidently. "We'll also need an hour to get ready, so 3 to 4 hours remain. I'm at a loss for the rest" I laughed a bit. "Why don't we go with Sasha and Bayley to the mall, we can also do dinner there" she replied. "Yeah, that sounds good"

Becky POV

We got up and disposed our plates, then left catering. I checked the time on my phone, which said 9:54. "Okay Char, we've got an hour till this signing" I said. "Well, we're already dressed, so that's out of the way" She said which made me laugh a little. We walked down to the hallway towards the elevator when we walked past a man who was checking me out.

"Well aren't you a fine lady" he said aroused. I looked up at Charlotte and we just rolled our eyes. "Well thank you" I said and brushed it off. "Well I might just wanna ask if you wanna get some lunch with me" he said. After hearing that, Charlotte grabbed my hand and showed our laced fingers saying "Sorry, but she's already taken" he then looked disgusted then walked off and we continued our way to the elevator laughing as we walked.

"Thanks for pulling that off" I said as we entered. "You're welcome my sweet" she said jokingly and we laughed. As the elevator began to ascend we stopped laughing shortly, then got a little close. I was looking up in her eyes as she looked down into mine. We got closer and closer till our lips were a few inches apart. Before anything else went further, we felt the elevator reach her floor and I removed myself from her just in time before the door opened. She looked at me blushing a bit as I probably was a little bit too.

Were we actually gonna kiss?! Oh my god we were! I was thinking about what could've happened in that elevator. I kept getting lost in my thoughts as we walked into her room. We didn't say a word for about 20 minutes as we were just on our phones trying to collect our thoughts. "Were we actually gonna do that?" I asked her. "I think so" she said softly. "Charlotte, I'm sorry I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortab-" she cut me off as she walked over to me and grabbed my hands. She leaned down and kissed me.

I was left speechless after she pulled away from the kiss. She just kissed me! I couldn't find any words until she said "I've actually waited to do that for a long time" she felt relieved. "Wait, you've been waiting?" I asked shocked and she nodded in reply. "I've actually liked you more than just as a friend for a long time Bex, but I didn't wanna tell you when you were with Finn" she revealed. "Wow, I didn't expect that" "If you don't want to I'll just leave this alone" she said. "No, Char. It's ok" I said planting a hand on her cheek.

Charlotte POV

She then leaned up to me and kissed my lips softly. I can't believe she's feeling the same way for me. This is what I've wanted for a long time, and the payoff is ever so sweet. She pulled away slowly and looked at me and smiled then leaned away after a few seconds. We held our hands and I asked her "So you wanna try this?" "Why not" she said and I felt excitement rush through me. She checked the time on her phone which said 10:22. "Well we should pick this up later, we gotta make our way to the arena" she said and I nodded. We made our way out of my room, took the elevator and exited the hotel. We walked a couple blocks to the arena and made our way in. We saw Stephanie there and she said "Good, you're here! I'll show you both your tables for the signings" she then directed us to our tables and we sat down. Our tables were coincidentally right next to one another.

Everyone else made their way to their tables, and we couldn't stop staring at one another. She was falling in love with me. We smiled until we were snapped out of our little staring session as Stephanie said "Girls, the fans are making their way into the arena, are you ready?" "Yes Steph, we're ready" I said. We smiled at each other. The fans made their way in and off we went with meeting them, taking pictures with them and signing whatever they had for us. We always enjoyed connecting with our fans. I looked over to her and she did as well. We smiled at one another and I thought to myself about this relationship we could be forming. Slow and steady Charlotte, slow and steady.

Hey y'all, I couldn't wait to put out chapter 2 and expect chapter 3 to be released within the next three days. I love feedback on this, so please let me know how y'all think about this and where it's going. Anyways I'll see ya later!