Chapter 11

Becky POV

We didn't say a word to each other for the rest of the car ride home. I was on my phone just scrolling around as Charlotte was behind the wheel. Not a single word was even muttered. It was just pure silence between the two of us. It was a good thirty to forty minute drive from Alexa's to Charlotte's.

Eventually we pulled up to Charlotte's house and I got out as soon as she put it in park. I wished that I still had my buzz. I waited for her to unlock the door and we made our way inside. Still not a word. I went in the bedroom and took a quick shower after Charlotte took hers. I did my night routine and stepped out of the bathroom. I walked over to the bed with her back facing me as she laid there with the covers over her. I was a bit hesitant but I slowly  got in bed. Usually I would be in her arms safe and sound. But tonight is not like that we both left plenty of distance between us on the bed. I frowned to myself as I laid there with my back turned to hers. A night of fun that went downhill for us. I fucked up by trying to press her into sex at an inappropriate time. I realize that. There was silence after our fight, and there's silence as we both drifted to sleep. Imagine it being like this with her all the time. Not being able to hold her or speak to her or even love her. That thought ran in my mind as I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

A couple months later

That morning after the party, we didn't talk much. Hell, we didn't even hold one another. The only upside to the silence from one another is that my headache wasn't as bad in the morning. It's now been a couple months since then and we've recovered from our fight.

Flashback

I walked into the living room and saw her on her phone as she sat on the couch. It's been a week since we fought and the interaction between the two of us has been at a minimum. I couldn't handle this. I could see the guilt on her face when she took a brief look at me. I sat on the couch right next to her and lightly grabbed her arm. She put her phone down but was still looking down. I grabbed both of her hands and brought them to my lips. I kissed them ever so softly and rested my head on them. "Char. I am very sorry for my behavior. I went overboard with how I acted even when I was drunk. I shouldn't have tried to force you into, you know. I hope you can accept my apology" I said softly. She slowly lifted my head for my eyes to meet hers. A tear formed from her eye. "How could I not accept your apology Bex. And I should say sorry for my bit of jealousy, it wasn't necessary" "It's okay but I'm the one who caused this all. I mean, I was trying to pressure you and you didn't want to but I insisted and I shouldn't have acted that way an-" She cut me off with a kiss. She pulled away after a bit and whispered "You were drunk. It's okay" I embraced her in a hug and we stayed in that spot for a while and it felt good. Thankfully we're back to being on the same page.

Back to present

I'm currently doing a loop and am traveling with Alexa again. It took a couple months to even be able to share a hotel room with her since Charlotte was still off about Alexa. I eventually talked with Charlotte and convinced her that I wouldn't do anything with Alexa and after a few tries Charlotte allowed it.

"Oh cmon Becky, of course Moana is the best" Alexa said with a laugh. "Yeah right. It's actually Lion King" I said scoffing and smiling afterwards. Alexa and I over the few months have become best friends. I'm glad I have her as a best friend. Traveling with her has been a very joyous time for me. Despite Charlotte feeling off about her, Alexa has never tried to take advantage of me in any way and I don't see her as more than a best friend of mine. Besides I already have a girlfriend. Charlotte, the love of my life. The very beautiful face that I adore every time I see her. The one who I yearn to have in my arms every day. Her and her beauty, love, humor, and just her is what I long for every day.