Chapter 6

Charlotte POV

I woke up with Becky in my arms. Her naked body still brushed up against mine. And last night was amazing with her. Pleasing her in every way possible was ever so delightful for me. I'm glad to be her girlfriend, but I don't know if I'm ready to split brands with her. The fact that we would be separated for the majority of the time could kill me. I slowly hugged her tighter while trying not to wake her up. I now understand that dropping the title or requesting a trade wouldn't be an option, I couldn't think of any way to even go to Smackdown. I sighed a little loudly which caused her to wake up.

She shifted her head a bit and began to look up at me. "Good morning beautiful" I said as I stroked her hair gently. She smiled and reached her head up kissing me and saying good morning. "Last night was just... wow" She said trying to find words to describe it. I giggled and nodded in agreement. "Of course it was wow" I replied. She got on top of me and kissed me. "Maybe next year, we could be doing that every night" She winked at me. "But I don't wanna wait til next year" I pouted. She placed a finger on my lips and said "Patience lass, soon before you know it I'll be all yours every day" She said as she crept her hand up my body until it made its way to my chest. "It'll be a long wait for me" I said. "Just don't worry about it right now" "How could I not worry about it Bex? I won't be able to hold you every night, or be able to make love to you because you won't be there-" I was saying till she cut me off with a kiss but soon after she pulled away "I hate this as much as you do Char. I wanna be with you every night and wake up with you in my arms every morning. But there's no way getting out of this situation. There's no way we can convince Vince, Stephanie, or Shane to let us be on the same brand" She said frowning at me. Without a second thought, I started to kiss her repeatedly. I pulled her down for her to lay on top of me as my hands were running through her hair. They soon starting making their way down her back to her behind and down to her thighs where I started to gently clutch on. She was cupping my face with her hands. We both didn't want to leave this spot. Unfortunately, her phone alarm started to ring and she began to pull away while I kept pulling her back. "Char we gotta get ready" She giggled. I sighed and let her get off of me. I started checking her out as her naked figure walked the hotel room getting ready. "Cmon Char I know you're the one to admire me but the clock is ticking hun" Her words shook me out of my thoughts and I soon got up out of bed and started to get ready. We both put on some clothes. She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine and I soon joined her to do mine. "How long do we have till we gotta get to the airport?" I asked. She pulled her phone out "About two hours" She said placing her phone down on the counter. "Wanna grab something quick to eat at catering before we leave?" She asked while her eyes turned to me briefly. "Sure. We'll have time" I said while doing my makeup.

We finished up our routine and put our things away. I put on my shoes and she soon put on hers. She checked the time and said "We've got roughly an hour and nineteen minutes, you hungry?" She said nodding her head towards the door and I reply with a nod to her. We walked out of our hotel room and down to catering. We grabbed some fruit and some eggs. We sat down for a bit just talking with one another about anything that really came to mind. She caught some of her eggs with her fork and held them up and I knew it was coming. "Isn't it egg-citing to be women's champion?" She said her bad pun and I just looked at her as she just smiled. I started laughing "You're unbelievable" I said. "Whatever" She scoffed but laughed right after. She then looked like a lightbulb went off on her head. She grabbed some of her fruit. "Being champion must be very fruitful" She said smiling innocently. "Oh my god" I said shaking my head. Then a lightbulb went off for me. I grabbed some of my fruit and said "Being your girlfriend is very fruitful" She blushed at me "Now puns are my thing Char" She said. "It just came to me Bex. I couldn't let that one go especially for the pretty sight right in front of me" I said causing her to blush more. I held her hand under the table as I stared into her beautiful eyes. She was about to say something until we were interrupted by a familiar voice.