Part 14

Chapter 14

The smoke filled the room as Dranzer attacked her blade.

"I don't think her blade could have taken that attack." Max whispered to Tyson who nodded still completely submerged in the battle, they couldn't spot a blade when the smoke cleared.

"Now .. FAWKS !!" Arvi called her beast to attack, her blade zoomed behind Dranzer. "Final attack" Kai yelled to save his blade the blade crashed so the bit-beasts, Kai could see Fawks- it was a golden Phoenix with emerald eyes, Its feathers seemed to be on fire just like his tail. Kai wasn't sure if the bit-beast emerged from the blade, it was more like he just appeared out of nowhere.

There was a loud bang as the blades collided with each other, Both Kai and Arvi was thrown back with great force. "OMG!! are you guys alright ??" Ray shouted, coughing badly because of the smoke. "yeah!" Kai replied as he tried getting up from the floor. "what the hell?? who won?? who won??" Tyson yelled trying desperately to clear the smoke with his hands.

"I think it's a tie!" Ray said as he found both the blades on the floor, Kai walked up to his blade and it glowed as Dranzer got back in the Beyblade but Arvi's didn't, he picked both the blades, and Fawks felt like it was on fire. "God I didn't know she could play so well, Even I want a battle with her "Tyson said excitedly. "yeah she is really... oh my god " Ray cut his sentence in between as he spotted Arvi lying unconscious on the floor, her scarf was torn and her metallic hair fell on her face, it looked like she was rescued from a building on fire, Ray ran towards her "RV... Rv ?" he bent down to touch her but Kai held his hand "call the doctor!! " he said taking his hand away from Arvi to which Ray nodded Kai touched her arm and it felt exactly like he suspected it to be, it felt as if she was burning. "I will take her to the room." he said as he picked her in his arms and others just followed.

"What do you think happened ?" Ray asked Kai as they sat on Kai's bed to keep an eye on her. "I don't know. " Kai shrugged. "Don't lie to me..." Ray glared at Kai. " You heard the doctor, it's just exertion I guess." Kai said looking "Rubbish !!" Ray looked away annoyed. "Her hair looks just like her blade though." Ray said, taking Fawks in his hand. "yeah, maybe she loved her blade too much so she dyed her hair or something." Kai said looking away. "but if she did love Fawks why would she give up blading ?" Ray raised her brow "How am I supposed to know ?" Kai shrugged.

"Is she fine now ?" Kenny asked as Kai and Ray came out. "We guess." Ray said. "What are we going to do about the 5th blader now ?" Kenny asked after a while. "I say we take RV. " Tyson said excitedly "Yes she is amazing, we must take her as our 5th blader." Max joined Tyson. "I agree, what about you ?" Kenny said looking up at the duo. "I don't see why not." Ray said looking at Kai "yeah, whatever I will just call Mr.Dickenson." Kai said agreeing to them just when something clicked to Ray and he looked at Kai in shock.

"You knew. You planned all this. You did this just to get her on the team didn't you?" Ray roared at the Phoenix as he found him alone in the balcony "well that was the plan." he said refusing to open his eyes "how did you know?? when.. why??" Ray was filled with questions "you know Ray, there is a reason why I am the captain of this team." Kai smirked as he looked at Ray lazily who just sat on the couch in lack of words.