thirteen ⭐ almost like they're exes

unedited

AWSTEN wakes up suddenly, managing to escape from his terrible nightmare. He remembers being with Geoff and Patty, trying to get them to stop arguing over himself. The only thing that continued to irk him was how he defended Patty... and how he even preferred defending Patty. Not to mention it wasn't really even a nightmare until he realized what his thought process had become.

He quickly wraps his arms around himself, desperate for comfort. That's when he realizes his phone is yelling at him, for an alarm set for 7:00 was put into his phone. Geoff, he thinks. Why would he set it? But then another thought crosses his mind. Geoff knows his password.

AWSTEN: Fuck.

Him and Patty had overly flirty messages. If Geoff wanted to, he could read them. Find out everything.

jawn 🗿
can i come over? im lonely and in your area

awsten
jawn. it is not possible for anyone to be in our area ever

im down the road from the road that leads to your house

but plz can i come over im r e a l l y lonely

no

jk yes

alright On My Way!

*omw

you and your fucking apple 😤

you have one too smh

fuck off

later

The doorbell rings. AWSTEN exits his and Geoff's room, heading down the short hallway to greet his friend at the door. He smiles at JAWN, who grasps a bag with some clothes in it.

JAWN: Good morning, sunshine.

AWSTEN: [smiles] I have a boyfriend.

JAWN: [closes the door behind himself] Or two?

AWSTEN gives his friend a tired dirty look. His hair is all mangled and his lips are plump from sleep. Said lips turn back into a smile almost as cute as Geoff.

AWSTEN: [yawns] So, [walks to the sofa] what are those for?

JAWN: The clothes? [follows AWSTEN]

AWSTEN: [sits down] Yeah.

JAWN: [plops himself next to his friend] Last night me and Geoff were discussing fashion and I told him how I have a lot of old shirts that are still really nice but don't fit me, which eventually led to me telling him he can have all of these. [holds up the bag]

AWSTEN: Can I see?

JAWN: Of course. [hands him the bag]

AWSTEN: [takes the bag and begins to look through it] You doing anything today?

JAWN: Yeah.

AWSTEN: Like what?

JAWN: Well I planned on taking you to lunch, maybe go get myself a new phone, chill, then go out for drinks.