twenty-one ⭐ TBPID!:track:16:err

tw; slurs used, kinda graphic

LEWIS and LEONARD started off a civilized conversation over their plan to do a certain something, but after some disagreement LEONARD'S anger beings to blow up. LEWIS puts on his brother's favorite CD to help him remember the last concert he went to. It was the best time of their lives, so LEWIS hoped it would calm down his brother. It didn't.

LEONARD: [pushes LEWIS] How fucking stupid are you? You can't just fucking do that. [grabs LEWIS' finger and pulls down harshly, breaking it.] You could've made it obvious, retard!

LEWIS begins to cry.

LEONARD: You gonna cry? What a fucking wimp, can't even stand up to your own brother! [strikes LEWIS]

LEWIS falls, wiping the blood that's rapidly rolling over his lips and chin. The seventh song on begins. It's the CD to a live recording, so the song is longer than usual.

The man pulls himself back up quickly, returning the gesture. LEONARD falls on his arm which snaps in half under his weight. He screams out in pain, but no one is around to hear. LEWIS knows it's his chance to do the one thing he's wanted to do for forever.

***

LEWIS storms back in with his freshly bought hammer, practically running to his asshole of a brother. Leonard lays helplessly on the floor, already dying from blood loss. He yells for his life, LEWIS ignoring every word.

LEWIS: [lifting the hammer, crying] Fuck you and the Friendship!

LEWIS slams the claw side of the hammer into his brother's eyes. He continues until he sees Leonard's brain matter and blood stop gushing.

The man shoves his deceased brother into two fifty gallon trash bags, one over the bottom half and one over the top half. He duct tapes where they overlap with almost the entire roll. All the while he wonders if it's bad he's felt remorse for all his other murders except this one.

After he's finished cleaning up, he shoves the corpse into the closet so he can dispose of it later. He still doesn't feel guilty for taking Leonard's life. Maybe it's a good thing, he thinks, because if I had loved him through all he had done he would continue to hurt me until the end of of our days.

Lewis takes a seat at a desk, pulling out a fresh piece of paper along with an exquisite felt pen of Leonard's he was never allowed to use. He began, in a new handwriting of course, to compose a letter. A letter to someone very special.

Dear soon-to-be Mr. and Mr. Wigington,

   I am very pleased to say I have broken away from the people who decided to take away Dominic's corrupted life. Now, I know that may make you two think of my as lowly, no good, worthless, but I can assure you it was for the better. If they had ties to me, they could come after you and people of your circles. It was best for all of us if the person holding the rope in this murder circle fell to a fate of their own.

   I did this for you.

   I will always do it for you.

   The ties of which were severed by me will be used to keep you safe. No harm will come from The Friendship to you ever if it were in the future. You are my pets, dare I say my children, if you so desire to be under me. It is my duty from now on as it has always been to protect you from the evils of what I never had -- love. I will make sure anything that comes between you both will be stopped, and I will do it with such precision you and your family can never suffer much of a pain as a single hair being pulled from your scalp.
   So in conclusion, I want you to know you will be okay. Nothing bad will happen from now on. You are finally safe.

L.B, and no Friends

As Lewis folds the letter, the CD stops and begins to make sounds like scratching. He smiles at the thought of hearing what song would've been playing. He let it continue to scratch until the CD player stopped working altogether.

It had died with Leonard.

⭐⭐⭐

yet again i apologize for another terrible chapter after almost an entire work week.

im seeing endgame today 😤😤

~ryan