thirty-four ⭐ Patty's video

Patty's story

⭐⭐⭐

pawsten

[screenshot of Patty's story]

Liked by pattyxwalters and 7,014 others

pawsten HE'S BI IM CALLING IT

⭐⭐⭐

New from AWSTEN KNIGHT: talking bout love

New from Geoff Wigington: watch this for patty

⭐⭐⭐

pawsten

9,753 Likes

9,753 Likes

pawsten PATTY FUCKING WALTERS IS BI MEANING HE'S A BIT GAY MEANING PAWSTEN COULD BE REAL AND THIS PIC HAS ME DYING

View All 822 Comments
pattyxwalters 🖤🖤
pawsten @pattyxwalters WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ACTIVE ON MY ACCOUNT
pattyxwalters @pawsten bc your account is amazing, duh!
pawsten @pattyxwalters FJFJFHGHJFHHFHFJFJFJHGF

⭐⭐⭐

Onstage that night // chicago, april 1st, 2021

AWSTEN: How are y'all?!

Crowd cheers.

AWSTEN: Good, good! I fucking love you all! You guys are one of the loudest crowds yet!

They cheer even louder.

AWSTEN: Now! Before we go on to the next song, I would like to give you a surprise treat! [looks to the curtains] Patty, get your ass out here!

PATTY walks onstage in comfortable looking clothes, giving off the "I need rest," vibe. He hugs Geoff, then Awsten and Judi. He waves to the crowd weakly, for his head is throbbing from the volume of the songs being played.

Geoff invites him to the microphone, to which he accepts and surprises the entire audience. Geoff hasn't been nice to Patty in ages!

PATTY: Hey-- [they scream] --I'm still sick. [they quiet down] I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a weak ass bitch who can't join a few shows. [smiles] I still love you all very much. [glances at Awsten who bites his lip and looks to the floor.] You all are my life. You all literally complete me! [chuckles] I love you.

The crowd cheers as he leaves the stage. Awsten watches that ass as he goes.

⭐⭐⭐

i have gotten a lot of photos of patty since i last posted. like. 400 pictures.

also some gifs which i may use in the future

~ryan