forty-three ⭐ spoiled yet grateful

My legs were getting tired from all the work I was doing. Holding myself up, constantly moving up and down at a desired pace. I love my man a lot but jeez, he's so hard to please. He really only enjoys two poses, forward cowboy and doggy style. Both are unfortunately close to my least favorites.

"Geoff," I say, huffing out the unusually hot air in my body.

"What, Baby Boy?" he replies, tightening his grip on my hips. If I get bruises I'm gonna wear shorter shirts and reach for everything I can't touch. Baby Boy loves showing off what his Daddy did to him.

"She'll hear us," I say, slowing the pace of my legs and wrapping my hands around his wrists.

"No, she won't,"

"If you quit being loud, then yeah,"

He forces me to push down on his hips, connecting us all the way. He's perfect for me. Always have been.

A little grunt escapes from his lips as he finishes inside me, which triggers an orgasm from myself as well. It was amazing lovemaking, and honestly, I don't understand what my problem was.

You were bored with him because you're a slut, that's what the problem was.

He pulls me to lay with him, and I gratefully accept. That simple thought is going to set me off for the rest of the night, and I'm going to need some comfort. Thankfully his arms are all I'll need. "I love you," I tell him as he pulls me against his chest. "I love you, too," he whispers, gently tapping the most sensitive parts of my back and shoulders. He knows I'm not feeling good anymore. My orgasm was the cliff, the water my thoughts, and I was pushed off the edge by horrible words.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"She texted me but I lied,"

He sighs in disappointment. "Why is it so hard for you to take your medicine like you should?"

"I don't like remembering I have a disease,"

"You wouldn't remember if you'd just take it,"

I love him but he's wrong. He's never had any sort of mental illness and doesn't know what it's like, the lucky asshole.

⭐⭐⭐

not really a chapter break but uhh sorry for cutting the part above so harshly sksksk

here's the layout of their house. some things were changed but for the most part, everything is the same.

 some things were changed but for the most part, everything is the same

love yall [and a certain one of yall bc [and i prob shouldn't say this but] i have a favorite reader u fucking wu]