forty ⭐ august 2021

an: It's 4:21 and I'm so mad bc i was gonna send a 4:20 selfie to my friends smfh now it's 4:22

gawsten is now live. Join before it ends!

Judi: Hey y'all.

awstensass HI JUDI LOVE YOU BOO CONGRATS ON THE BB BTW
tocupdating SHOW US BUMP PICS WHEN YOU GET ONE

Judi: Damn guys, thank you for all the support! It really means a lot to me.

ocfan_0.0 can u throw a party plz im bored

Judi: "Can you throw a party please I'm bored," Uh, no. I'm tired as hell and I ain't got no food. We can go out for a late dinner if you wish?

Patty [in the background]: Let's go get fucking BK or some shit. They're open twenty-four seven, right?

Judi: I wanted to loot Walmart but okay.

awstenknight i hate burger king with a burning passion 😤😤😤

Judi: Oh hey, Aws, my mans. You saying shit bout Burger King when they are superior for having veggie burgers?

awstenknight whataburger is the best and they too feed vegetarians/vegans bc you can substitute hash browns for the meat

Judi: Vegans are gay.

Patty: Oh?

Judi: It's my favorite dude! [hugs him]

Patty: Mm. [tickles her]

She drops her phone from being tickled. Her best friend picks it back up and begins hosting the live.

Patty: Hey thots.

Judi: Patty!

She swipes for her phone, but he dodges.

Patty: Haha, loser! You can't even get your own fucking phone!

underscoregeoff don't be so mean

Patty: She's my best friend, I can be mean to her if I want!

Judi: I'll put down Robbins instead of Walters!

Patty stops fighting her and brings the phone to his face, giving all the viewers a pleasant thing to watch.

Judi: Gimme my fucking phone!

Patty: Nah.

He goes towards the window intending to rest her phone there, except he is never able to complete his task. She tackled him before he could set it upon the sill. When they fell forward, her phone collided with his nose.

Patty: Ow! [grabs his nose] Shit, shit, shit! Oh fuck, goddammit, fuck. There was a fucking crack.

Judi: I heard it. [pulls his hands away] Oh my god, Patty!

Patty: I'm fine!

His nose is crooked and a lot of blood is gushing from both nostrils.