seventy-one ⭐️ dreams

gawsten

Liked by awstenwigington and 691,021 others

gawsten the city of love ❤️

View all 10,950 Comments
angelic.kitsunex youre kinda hot 😳
underscoregeoff my manz is cheating 😭

⭐️⭐️⭐️

i've been friends with angelic.kitsunex since she was autism expert on g+ in 2014 😳😳

~ryan

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Awsten and Geoff were seated across each other on the pull out lunch table inside the bus, trying their hardest to conjure words that will gain a plethora of points in Scrabble. Awsten lazily put down tiles to form the word eager from his husband's distaste. They had been playing for a few hours now, and were beginning to lose their minds over a word game. Thankfully though, the blue haired man placed tiles on what was left on the board.

Sydney added up their scores, discovering that Awsten had somehow won once again. She tossed her phone on the table, slumping back in her lawn chair she had so crudely decorated with sticky letters and shapes. "Two to four, with Dad winning. You wanna play again or hit the hay?" she spoke, sighing in exasperation. Watching someone play a game of Scrabble was as boring as watching someone play chess when you didn't quite understand the fundamentals of the match.

Geoff rubbed his eyes firmly to push away the stinging of having his eyes open for hours past his bedtime. He read his daughter's features as best he could with what consciousness he had left. With that being said, it isn't too hard to imagine how must power he had to muster just to produce a sentence in reply.

"We have to stay up and wait on your aunt and uncle to get back from their date because they don't have keys to get in," he answered.

She knotted up her nose in visible confusion, and/or attitude. "So why do we all have to stay awake?" she inquired. Awsten pulled his head from his hands, sleepily gazing at his partner. "I agree with her. They said they'd be back soon, so why can't her and I get some sleep?"

Geoff glared at Awsten. "'Her and I?'" He quoted. His husband nodded. "I'll make it up to you sometime," Awsten offered.

Geoff glowered at them both until he finally gave in. "Fine, but you must make it up to me," he motioned to the other man. "–and this time I'm keeping a tab on it."

"Whatever," his husband said, bending down to give him a goodnight kiss. He and Sydney retire to their respectable beds, leaving their beloved Geoff alone until his friends arrive.