nineteen ⭐ lewis

lewis._the_saint

Liked by ottotoes and 810 others

lewis._the_saint hey guys! long time no see. how are you? im still thinking about changing my username to make it seem more fan account-ish but i really like it tbh.

View All 28 Comments
t.h.e.b.o.y.s.a.r.e.s.a.d be something gawsten related since you ship it so much
not_awsten_knight i really love your username!! i wouldn't change it.

Lewis smiled down at his phone screen, reading through the small amount of comments compared to most of his posts. It made him happy. It was one of the only things that could make him feel so euphoric.

Blood dripped onto the screen, immediately making his expression drop. He looked up, but remembered what he was doing.

The man watched as it gathered upon his arms, daring to shine in the dim lighting. Lewis was a fucked up kid. People felt sympathy for him. He had no idea how bad everything he was doing was.

"Lewis! Luis!"

He quickly stuck his arms under the covers, but neglected to hide to razor.

"Luis, hey," his brother spoke as he burst into his room. "I got their address."

⭐⭐⭐

im so sorry bout this shit chapter lol im just putting out fillers until i can get a good, plot-orientated chapter.

special thanks to t.h.e.b.o.y.s.a.r.e.s.a.d, ottotoes and not_awsten_knight.

~ryan