thirty-eight ⭐ two sluts with one man

The next day.

AWSTEN was the first to wake. During his sleep, anger and sadness bubbled up from his dreams and he couldn't stay asleep for more than an hour at a time. He needed to yell at PATTY for what he had done.

He knocked on PATTY's door.

LAURA: Oh hey! Good morn--

AWSTEN: I need to talk to him.

LAURA: Okay, lemme put a shirt on real--

AWSTEN: Take your shit and leave.

LAURA: Why?

AWSTEN: Because I said so, bitch.

LAURA: [rolls her eyes] Fine. Give me a minute. [slams the door in his face]

A few minutes pass.

AWSTEN: Come on cunt, I don't have all day.

LAURA opens the door.

LAURA: [defensive] I'm leaving! Jeez. [shoves past him]

AWSTEN: Suck a fucking dick.

LAURA: [smiles] I already did!

She laughs at AWSTEN as she carries herself down the hall clumsily. It looks as if she's sore from something.

AWSTEN enters the room quietly. He wants to get to the desk for the ice bucket, but he can't help and stare at the man in the sheets. Two years ago, he would've never thought he'd be in a situation like this with him. 2019 Awsten might be a little proud though, because he always wanted to kiss Patty.

He filled a cup with ice water, then crawled onto the bed next to his friend. He contemplated putting the cup aside and just cuddling with him, but decided against it. AWSTEN was too angry for that.

He got on his knees, stepped back a little, and poured the water all over PATTY.

PATTY: What the fuck?!

AWSTEN: That's what you get for sleeping with her!

PATTY: [gets out of bed] What?!

AWSTEN: That girl! You fucking slept with her knowing how it would affect me!

PATTY: And?! I can do whatever the fuck I want to!

AWSTEN: No you can't! You had sex with her when you know you shouldn't!

PATTY: [begins putting his clothes on] No I fucking didn't! I'm a single ass dude with nobody to fuck!

AWSTEN: Excuse me?!

PATTY: Me and you are not a th--

AWSTEN: You have me to fuck!

PATTY: YOU'RE ENGAGED!

AWSTEN: Stop throwing that in my face!

PATTY: It's not throwing it in your face, it's the truth! I just screwed you because you're a fucking slut and I'm lonely!

AWSTEN: I'm not a slut! And besides, we've only fucked twice.

PATTY: Exactly my point! After two years of you being faithful, you decide to fuck me twice in the span of six months!

AWSTEN: The second time was all on you!

PATTY: Not entirely!

AWSTEN: Yes, entirely!

PATTY: Nah-uh! You could've told me no, but you didn't. You said you were engaged, meaning you knew it wasn't right, but you pulled your pants down anyway! Only whores do that!

AWSTEN: And you liked it! You enjoyed fucking me!

PATTY: Of course I would! It's sex!

AWSTEN: So if you liked sex so much, why didn't you just stick with me?!

PATTY: Because I've been wanting to do a woman for so fucking long! Cocks get repetitive after a while.

AWSTEN: So you're just gonna go out and fuck a random ass girl just to get your dick wet?!

PATTY: Yeah, Aws, maybe I am!

AWSTEN doesn't know how to reply.

AWSTEN: I wish you knew how to keep it in your fucking pants

PATTY: And I wish you knew how to keep your legs closed.

AWSTEN: [with venom] We're done. No more flirting, no more touching, no more looking, no more texting, calling, no more alone time, no more being in the same room, none of that. No more. We're fucking done.

PATTY: Awsten...

AWSTEN: No. [grabs the doorknob to the front door] I'm a slut, remember? I gotta not be one for my husband.

PATTY: But I--

AWSTEN: Bye.

Awsten closes the door behind himself, leaving Patty to remember every single thing they did together. What little things Awsten did which would make Patty so happy. What little things Patty did which would make Awsten so happy...

And how he ruined everything they had.

⭐⭐⭐

pawsten

10,868 Likes

10,868 Likes

pawsten I HAVE SOME TEA! I got to have sex with that cute ass man!!! [long story lmao] PLUS awsten got mad at me for doing so, so maybe they're a thing?????? idk!! but eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! i have his nudes too lmao

View All 118,939 Comments
owlcoordinate_news what the fuck
geoffscamera fucking slut
blueberryaws why would you even post this

⭐⭐⭐

~ryan