Chapter 32

Even though I knew that I just had some superficial damage, I still followed the guy to the med bay. So I guess I should see my classmates as hostile from now on...

"What'd ya do to get them this pissed?" the guy asked.

I glanced over to him. No offence to the guy but he didn't look very smart. He was kinda tiny, tinier than me. He was intimidating though. He was very buff looking and definitely didn't skip his workouts. 

The blood dripped into my mouth. I kept my head down and wiped some blood off with the back of my hand. Isa hit me hard. Within seconds the blood had reached my mouth again. 

The guy grumbled something about me being impolite but kept a straight face. "So how are ya injuries doing?"

"Fine."

"It doesn't look like it." he said while motioning his head to my nose.

"It's not that bad." I said after spitting out some blood. 

 The walk was mostly silent after that. The guy occasionally asked some questions but eventually he also gave up on that since I didn't respond much. 

"Rogue." the male nurse said with a sigh.

I should remember him. He seems to know me. Why did I have to be so bad with names and faces?! 

"What did you do this time?" he asked while getting some ice and towels.

"I didn't do anythi-"

"She was fighting the other initiates." my 'savior' said. "And she was losing."

"Pff." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Ya wouldn't be here if you had been winning, princess." the guy said smirking.

"Don't call me princess. That's just weird." I responded and sat on the closest bed.

The male nurse gave me a towel to deal with my nose while he placed the ice on my leg. I slightly winced at the feeling of the cold towel against my skin but it wasn't visible because of the towel under my nose.

"So why'd ya fought them anyway? There's no way a skinny girl like yourself could beat them anyway." The guy argued.

"Don't you know who she is?" the nurse said as he prepared the second ice towel for my eye and cheek. "She's Rogue!"

"Nope, not ringin' any bells." 

"She's the first jumper of this year." he said as if they forgot I was in the room. "She had the guts to challenge Eric for a fight." Is he still gonna continue treating me? "She beat Gina in an set up challenge." I guess he's too busy gossiping about me to his new girlfriend. 

"No," the guy said while dragging out the 'o', "Our Gina?"

"Yeah!" the nurse happily continued. I slowly grabbed a new towel and filled it with ice. "She even managed to beat her and she got first place for it. Where have you been the past few weeks?"

"Apparently not here." the guy joked.

"There have been loads of rumors about her." the nurse continued as I lifted the bottom of my shirt to place ice on my side. "She used to practise knife throwing at her old faction and she even killed her siblings because they were too demanding-"

"That's bullshit." I cut them off. They both jumped at my voice and stared at me. "I didn't kill my sibling."

"So you're really the person he's talking about?" the guy asked astonished. 

"I guess?" The nurse got back to treating me.

"You guess? You don't know what you've done so far? Are you like..." afflicted with amnesia? "Stupid?" That's also a guess...

"No, I'm not stupid." Unlike some of us.

"Well, you're good to go. You should keep the ice on it though so you're also free to stay here for a while." the nurse said while getting up. I nodded and swung my leg on the bed. I balanced the towel on my leg and held the other two to my side and face.

"Just keep it there for ten to fifteen more minutes and you'll be fine."

I nodded and the nurse walked off to an other patient. The guy didn't move and kept staring as if he wanted something from me. What could he want? I'm not gonna pay him for bringing me here if that's what he's thinking. Oh wait... "Thanks for walking me here?" I guessed. The guy smiled and replied with: "my pleasure," before walking off. 

I laid back on the bed and began to think about random stuff. I should go see Daryl... He must've heard things about everything by now. My thoughts got cut off by my stomach rumbling loudly. Even the male nurse looked up and he stood four meters away from me.

I placed the ice in the bucket he'd gotten it from and the towels next to it. I gave a quick nod to the nurse. He saw me and waved goodbye.

To the cafeteria!