European Vacation

(A/n: Sorry it's short, I was lazy. You're welcome)

Evan was a chef, and was in Italy for work. His boss told him he needed a break, so Evan decided Italy was a good option, because then he could try the food and come back home with new and improved recipes!

The bell jingles as Evan walks into a small café just off from central Rome.

'Hi, um, a table for one please?' The waiter looks at Evan confused.

'Non parlo inglesi, scusa me.' (I don't speak English, Sorry) Evan realises the waiter doesn't speak English so tries his best at Italian.

'Uhh, tavolo per, umm, un persona?' (Uhh, Table for, umm, one person?) He holds up one finger in case they don't understand. The waiter, Connor, going by his name tag, nodded in understanding, and Evan followed him to a small table by the window.

Evan looks at the menu and orders, 'One spaghetti alfreddo con funghi e prosciutto and one sprite.' He points at each thing on the menu just to make sure Connor knows. Connor starts to walk away and Evan mutters under his breath, 'Wow, he's actually really hot.' Connor stops for a moment, but then continues to walk to the kitchen to place Evans order.

'Grazie,' Evan says when Connor brings his dish out. He looks down, then realises Connor brought Evan an extra dish. It looked like Evans favourite, eggplant parmigiana.

'Umm, excuse me, you brought me an extra dish?' Evan calls back to Connor. Connor just looks at him and shrugs, then walks away.

I may as well eat it, thought Evan.

The bill came and Evan looked down at the receipt, expecting to have to pay some extravagant amount for the eggplant parma. Instead, there was $0.00 next to it. huh?But then Evan saw the little message next to it.

The Parmigiana is on me ;) Have fun in Italy! 3555262815(A/n: Can any figure out what the numbers mean?)

Evan looks up and sees Connor walking into the back room.

He says in perfect English, 'I'm free Saturday morning. Call me! Also, you're pretty hot too.' Connor winks at Evan and then disappears to the back.