Gangsters

A/n: If any of you read the last chapter and was interested, I did end. up asking her out, and she said that she also had feelings for me! We've become really good friends and went out on a date on Saturday.

Also, sorry this chapter came so late and it's really terrible, I wrote it in class when I was bored

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

The doorbell for the Murphy household was going off like crazy.

'I'm fucking coming!' Connor yelled out as he walked to open it to whoever this idiot was.

'What do you want-' Connor was cut off as a boy in a bright blue polo shirt engulfed him in the biggest hug in the world. He hugged Connor so hard that he felt he would hug all the air out of him.

'Connor!' Came a muffled scream.

'Evan!' Connor said delightedly. 'You're back from summer camp! How was it?!'

Connor led Evan to the families patio out the back and grabbed some mango and coconut homemade ice blocks (A/n: Is this what Americans call them? The ice lolly things? Popsicles maybe?)from the freezer.

'It was amazing! I made some really good new friends.'

'Really? That's great Ev, I'm glad that you managed to do that'

'Yeah, well, we were actually all in a cabin together and then we just got to know each other really well. On the second week, they got some motorbikes and even taught me how to ride! It was so much fun!'

'Wow, I'm surprised that the camp even had motorbikes.'

'Actually, I think my friends owned them. Jason, the sort of leader of our friend group, said that having a motorbike makes all the girls like you, so that's why he rode one to school each day.'

'You better not start riding a motor bike to school Ev. Don't want any girls getting the wrong idea ya know.'

'Don't worry, I only have eyes for you!'

'So soppy Ev. I love you though.'

'Love you too!'

'So, what else happened at your camp?'

'Well, I think my closest friends from the camp, Jake and Rich, wanted to catch up. They kept talking about going shopping because they needed some new jackets. I don't know why they need them though, it is still so hot!' Evan took a break to let the icy coolness of the ice cream melt down his throat.

'Oh, and look!' Evan jumped up suddenly, excited. 'We even got fake tattoos. It's a friendship symbol!' Evan shows off his arms to Connor.

'Evan,' Connor paused for a moment, trying to reorganise his thoughts. 'That's a gang symbol, you joined a gang.'

Evan was silent, shocked for a moment. Then he shrugged.

'Whoopsie daisies!'

'Whoopsie Daisies? Seriously Evan. How did they let you into a gang?'