Medieval day Pt. 2

A/n: Sorry, I didn't update last week, I've been super busy :|

Evan did as was instructed. He was tense, and a bead of sweat appeared on his forehead.

'On the count of three, we are going to run through that door and confront whatever beast is there. One. Two. Three. Aghh!!!'

Both boys screamed as they pushed open the door and ran into the room. But stopped suddenly. For they saw a sight they never expected.

'Oh my gosh,' Whispered Evan.

'Oh My Gosh!' Screamed Connor

'Oh my gosh get out!' Shrieked Zoe.

She had just been caught with Alana.

Making out.

'Oh, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to- sorry!' Evan stumbled in his haste to close the door.

'Zoe's got a girlfriend. Zoe's got a girlfriend!' Connor teased.

'Go away!' Came Zoe's voice from behind the door.

The two boys managed to get to the living room before they both burst out laughing.

'Oh my god!' Evan laughed, adrenalin still pumping through his veins. 'That was... unexpected.'

'I can't believe that we caught them. Imagine if that had been Cynthia or Larry though.'

Evan laughed. 'I can just imagine your dad Connor, walking in on them. His face would have been so red.'

Evan stopped laughing abruptly, and Connor turned around. Zoe and Alana had walked into the room, both still red and holding hands.

'Hi.' Alana waved awkwardly at them.

'So... you're probably wondering what that was.' Zoe spoke up.

'Oh, we know what that was,' Connor smirked. 'You were gonna eat each other's asses an-'

Evan cut Connor off, holding his hand over Connor's mouth.

'Connor!' He scolded.

'What? I'm just trying to tell the truth!'

An embarrassed silence fell over them, no one knowing what to say.

'Did someone say KFC?' Alana asked, trying to break the silence.

'Heck yeah!' Connor jumped up. 'Let's get some McNuggets!'

'Connor, you can't get fucking McNuggets from KFC you doofus.' Zoe said.

'Too late, I'm on the phone now.' Connor called the KFC number and put it on speaker phone so everyone could order what they wanted.

'Hello, this is KFC, hope you are having a zinger day.' Came a bored voice from the other end.

Something about this voice was familiar, and Evan scooted closer to Connor. 'Jared, is that you?' Evan questioned.

'Evan?'

'Yeah. Hi Jared. We wanted some food.'

'Well, you came to the right fucking place.' A shuffling came from the other end, and the teenagers could hear Jared's voice come out as a more hurried whisper. 'Save me from here, it is torture I'm so bored.'

Connor laughed. 'Karma.'

'Karma? For what? I didn't do anything!' Jared protested.

'Uh, what about today when you called my little Evie-Wevie and acorn?'

'It's true!'

'Ok, whatever, can we get some food now, I'm starving!' Zoe cut in.

'Ok, ok, fine. What do you want?'

'We'll have 2 buckets of the popcorn chicken and 4 large chips.' Connor ordered.

'Coming right up. Do you need it delivered?'

'Yep!' Evan chimed happily.

'Ok, I'll see you in 10 minutes I guess.' Jared hung up.

While the four waited for Jared to bring their KFC, Evan set up a movie on Netflix, Connor made popcorn and drinks, and Zoe and Alana took a suspiciously long time to find blankets and pillows for them all.

After exactly ten minutes, a doorbell rang, their food had arrived.

Evan answered the door.

'Hey Ev, I ate some of the chips and chicken. Enjoy! That'll come to $25.' (A/n: I know nothing about American money so I have no idea if this is enough/too much for some KFC)

Evan pulled out some cash.

'You gonna tip me Hansen?' Jared asked after counting the money.

'You ate our food Jared, why should I tip you? And besides, there isn't any money left.'

Jared quickly grabbed one more chip. 'Fine, this chip will be my tip.'

Evan sighed. 'Sure, whatever.'

'Well, I'll K F Cya later!' Jared saluted as Evan closed the door.

'Food's here!' Evan called.

It was like a stampede. Connor, Zoe and Alana all came thundering towards him, grabbing chips and chicken.

At the couch, Zoe and Alana shared a blanket, Connor and Evan shared a blanket, and all the food was on the coffee table. It was a perfect night of movies and fun.