Stop hurting the Fucking Door!

A/n: I haven't edited this yet so I'm sorry if there is any mistakes. Also, Happy Trails to Jennifer Laura Thompson and Michael Park, I am so sad to see them go

Connor💗🌿: Hey Evvie Lovey couldey I come over pleasy weasy?

Evan: Con, are you high again?

Connor💗🌿: No I just miss your face!

Evan: Fine. Be here soon. And bring pizza

Connor💗🌿: Yes siree 👊

Evan waited for Connor to come over. He needed that pizza, he was so hungry!

After what felt like 2 years, though it was probably only 15 minutes, Evan heard a knock at the door.

'Evvie open up! I'm hungry!'

Evan opened the door. 'Con, you're the one with the pizza, you could've just eaten some if you were hungry.' He took the pizza off from Connor and inhaled the heavenly sent that was greasy cheese. But, instead of that beautiful pizza smell, Evan smelled something much worse.

'Connor! You're high again, aren't you?!' Evan accused.

'Nooo!' Connor winked. 'Shhh don't tell Evan.'

'Come on, Con, let's get you some pizza and onto the couch. I think we just need to watch some movies and wait for your high to wear off.'

'What? No, I'm not high!'

'Ok, sure Con.' Evan led Connor into the living room and brought the pizza in for them to share.

'Just stay here while I get some blankets. You can choose a movie on Netflix. I'll be right back.' Evan ran out of the room to get his fluffy blankets from the cupboard.

'Where are they?' Evan muttered frustratedly to himself, rummaging through the rest of the linen.

Finally, Evan felt his hand brush up against the familiar fluffy material of the blankets.

'Aha!' He gasped triumphantly.

Evan piled the blankets into his arms, piled so high it obstructed his vision, and walked blindly back into the living room.

'Have you chosen a movie yet?' Evan asked.

There was no response.

'Connor?' Evan puts the blankets down and looks around the room. Ugh, where had Connor gone now? He was a danger to himself and everyone when he was high.

'Connor!' Evan called out to the house.

Evan walks down the hallway, looking into each room he passes, trying to find his boyf riend.

Finally, Evan arrived at his own room. 'Con? Are you in here?'

Evan attempts to open the door but finds that it is locked. 'Shit.' He mutters under his breath.

Pulling out his phone, Evan opens his contacts and calls Zoe.

'Hi Evan, what's up?'

'Ahh, Zoe. What do you normally do when Connor is high?'

'What? Is he high at your place?'

'Just a little.'

'Ugh, I'll come over. God, I thought he would be better with you.'

'Oh, um, you don't have to come over Zo, I can help him myself.'

'No, no, I'll be there in five minutes. Just don't let him destroy anything or get near milk, ok? He'll drink every last drop of it.'

'Ok sure. See you soon.

'Yeah, bye.'

Evan waited by the door for Zoe, eating a bit of the pizza just to have something to do.

Finally, Zoe's car pulled into the driveway, and she ran out. Evan opened the door for her.

'Thanks for coming over Zoe, you really didn't have to, I can handle him myself.'

'Bullshit, he is a mess when he is high. Where is he?'

'In my room.'

Zoe strides over to Evan's room. Upon arriving at his door, she bangs on it harshly.

'CONNOR OPEN UP! YOUR BOYFRIEND AND I ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU. GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT HERE OR I'LL KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR!'

'STOP HURTING THE FUCKING DOOR!'

Zoe looked at Evan, perplexed.

Evan timidly knocked on the door. 'Uh, Connor? Door's don't have feelings. Y-you can't hurt them.'

'Yes you can, and you are hurting it right now by talking about it in front of it. Look, it's crying now! The tears are going to rust it's hinges!'

'Ok Connor, I didn't want to have to do this but...' She took hold of Evan and sat him down on a chair. 'I'm kidnapping Evan until you get out.'

The effect was instant. The door was thrust open and Connor stared at the two with red eyes.

'Don't you touch Evan! He is my cinnamon roll!' Connor exclaimed, wearing Evan's duvet wrapped around his shoulders.

'Ok, ok.' Zoe puts her hands up in the air in surrender.

Connor enveloped Evan into a ginormous hug, the duvet covering them both from Zoe's view so they looked like a giant, alive blanket.

'Ok, enough of the mushy gayness, Connor. Let Evan free, then sit on the couch and watch your movie. I want to go home soon before you two start fu-.' Evan cut Zoe off, putting his hand over her mouth looking horrified.

In retaliation, Zoe licked his hand.

'Eww, Gross!'

'I'm going home now.' Zoe walks down the hall and opens the front door. 'Use protection!' She exclaims, shutting the door after her.