Chp 37

Michael's POV
     Yeah, let's just say I'm a class one idiot. This had to be the most embarrassing moment in my entire life. My eldest and my youngest, both just caught me in the act. I was stupid enough to bring somebody over, while my kids were home. Ugh! I cursed at myself as I walked back into the guest room. I had finally managed to convince Mia to go back upstairs. Prince looked like he was ready to die in that moment, as was I.
     "Are they okay?" she slurred. I turned towards her to find her in the same position I left her. Naked and under the sheets. Her scarlet lips still intact, her brunette hair in a mess.
     "I hope so," I replied unsure. I don't even know how to deal with something like this. What do I tell Mia? I'm sure she's full of questions right now. What do I tell Prince? I don't know which conversation is going to be worse! I silently panicked, knowing I messed up.
     "How about we finish what we started Mike," she said with lust in her eyes. I let out a sigh, no longer in the mood.
     "Maybe you should go home Lisa. I need to go take care of Mia right now," I said frustrated. She gave me a look I knew all too well. She wasn't about to take no for an answer.
     "Mike, she's going to be fine. Plus this won't take long, I promise you," she persuaded me as she pulled me closer to her. She got out of bed and dropped down on her knees. Within seconds, she had those irresistible scarlet lips wrapped around me. Her lips left a red ring around me, teasing me to give in. I was beginning to but I quickly snapped out of it.
     I pulled Lisa Marie off my member. Her mouth making a pop sound as I took it out. As lovely as her warm mouth felt, I had to get out of that mindset. My kids needed me more than some sexual satisfaction, especially a mistake I was probably going to regret the next morning anyway. "I'm sending you home with my driver. Get home and try to sober up. We can continue this another time," I said before pulling her into a passionate kiss.
     As she got dressed, I stared at her in awe. It's been 23 years since we divorced, yet somehow I can't stop myself when she tries to come back into my life. She called me, clearly drunk, wanting to come over. I knew what she had in mind, and I couldn't say no. To think of what we once were, it pains me. We could've still been together. We could've been happily married, with our children in Neverland. But now I have this love-hate relationship with her. I don't think I'll ever not love Lisa Marie. But as the same time, I will always hate her for how she betrayed me all those years ago.
     Granted, she's begged me over the years to take her back, even promised to give me 9 children. But I was too hurt from how things went down in our marriage. Plus, I was too committed to my children by then. I wasn't going to bring just anybody around them. We dated for several years after the divorce, but I wasn't ready to be tied down to her once again. After a while, these random flings were all we had left.
I snapped back into reality, and held her face in my hands. "You're just as beautiful as the first day I brought you to this house," I gushed. I wasn't lying. To me, she was still so beautiful. Just as beautiful as she was when she first walked through those doors, 27 years ago. Her eyes watered, as I pulled her into a hug. "You gotta stop the drinking girl," I whispered gently to her. She simply nodded into my chest, both of us knowing damn well she won't.
I walked Lisa Marie out the door, and reluctantly made my way up to my room. I was dreading what was to come next. I entered my room to find Mia crying and Prince looking tired as hell. Mia noticed me walking into the room and ran into my arms. I picked her up as we held each other tightly. I felt like absolute shit for not being by her side when she needed me. I felt like a horrible father.
     I glanced over at Prince, he was still trying to avoid eye contact with me. I felt so ashamed at that very moment. I'm the dad, I shouldn't be having slip ups like this. I placed Mia down on the floor, only to have her latch on to my arm. She was extra clingy tonight. I guess being away from me after a nightmare for a long period of time, really did a number on her. "Daddy hold me," she cried.
     "Baby it's late. Go back into bed. I'm going to use the bathroom and come hold you ok?" I said sweetly. She nodded hesitantly, and went over to her side of the bed. Prince took that as his cue to leave. I stopped him when he came near me. I was so embarrassed, I didn't even know where to begin. He looked down, waiting for me to say something.
     "I'm sorry you had to see that baby boy," I said gently. Prince finally laughed and looked me in the eye.
     "Really Dad? You had to bring back baby boy?" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and returned a small laugh.
     "Yes, because you'll always be my baby boy. But I'm really sorry you had to see that. I shouldn't have even taken a risk like that with all of you at home. You got to know how bad I feel," I said I put an arm around Prince. He returned the hug as I patted his back.
     "It's okay Dad, it happens I guess. Better you than me," he laughed.
     "Oh you wait on it, I'm sure that day is near," I chuckled. He scrunched his nose and got quiet for a few seconds.
     "So... you and Lisa Marie... um you guys are a thing again?" he questioned. Shit. I knew this was coming. Prince is the only one, out of all my children, that spent the most time with Lisa Marie. She was always around when he was a baby, and to be honest, the only one I ever talked to about how much I loved her. I never told Paris, only because by the time they were old enough for talks like these, she was too attached to Debbie. I didn't want to break her heart, and tell her about all those years I dated Lisa while still legally married to her mother.
     "Uh n-no. It was just a stupid decision. A haste decision," I said. My children weren't too keen on me dating, especially Paris. Mia hasn't even been exposed to that yet. That's why the few girlfriends I had over the years, I tried not to introduce my children to them. The few times I did before, always ended badly. I guess they felt possessive over me. And growing up without a mother, they got comfortable with the idea of just having me. They didn't want to lose me to someone else. Prince looked relieved at my answer, although he'll never admit it.
     Prince was about to go back to his room, when I stopped him one last time. "Um don't tell Paris about this please. You know how she gets about..." I began.
     "Yeah don't worry about it Dad," he replied with a smile. I kissed his forehead, before sending him out the door. "Goodnight Dad, I love you."
     "I love you more," I answered. I turned around and went back to Mia. "Hey babygirl," I said. Her little head shot up and she ran into my arms once again. She was still crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked.
     "I had a bad dream, and I couldn't find you anywhere. I looked for hours," she cried. Shit. My heart broke. I should've been here with her. She must've been so scared. I sat down on the bed, with Mia still sobbing in my arms.
     "I'm sorry mama. I shouldn't have left your side. I promise I won't ever leave ok?" I said while rubbing her back. I felt her nod her head. "Do you want to talk about the dream?" I asked gently.
     "No," she squeaked.
     "That's okay too," I replied. A part of me was hoping she would actually talk about her nightmares with me after our last session, but I guess it's still too soon. I continued to hold her in my arms, as I gently sang Smile to her. She always calms down when I sing to her. Her sobs slowly turned into light snores. I placed plenty of kisses on her face, feeling guilty for not being here when she needed me. I gently placed her on her pillow, as I laid down myself. What a night.