Chapter Twenty-Seven

Just Friends - Hayden James || "When it's late at night. Do you recall that night? 'Cause I think about it sometimes. I'm just lying, it's all the time, babe. I found out the way to your heart. Then found myself completely lost"

** Warning - SMUT AHEAD **

My cheeks burned from the sensation of his touch, it had been so long since I had felt him this close to me. Without even thinking I brought my limp arms up around his neck pulling myself in closer. I wasn't sure if I was in the moment or simply reacting to something that was once so natural, but I wasn't given enough time to dwell on it any longer.

Bakugous strong hands trailed down my back stopping right above my backside holding me close to him as he lifted himself and I off the couch. Wrapping my legs around his waist instinctually Bakugou made his way in the direction of his room. Dropping my head down on his shoulder I looked up into his determined eyes as he continued his strides. I closed my eyes trying to push out all the negative thoughts that swirled in my head. What about Deku? What if everyone found out? What if Bakugou was just using me again?

We continued silently down the hall until I felt his body shift and push open the door with his foot. Hearing the door slam behind us I opened my eyes again to see Bakugou was now looking down at me. Bringing a hand up to his cheek I watched as his whole body relaxed and his eyes softened from the touch. He half smiled and cocked his head a bit as if to say "is this ok?" and I nodded slowly, in my heart of hearts I knew this was not ok... but it felt so right.

Feeling my body slowly drop down on his bed I looked up at Katsuki standing before me. He looked like he was trying to hold back, hesitating because he also knew this wasn't right. My large shirt was now hanging off my shoulder as I scooted myself up to sit before him. Bakugou turned his face away from me quickly, looking in the direction of the door.

"W-what.." I say through a cracked voice. Bakugou remained stoic not making eye contact with me "W-what is it Katsuki!" my voice still cracked, but there was a lot more emotion this time. His head whipped back around to look at me.  I watched as he took steps towards me and his eyes trailed down my whole body.

Those crimson eyes trailed over every curve until they returned back to my gaze. "Shut up.." He says licking his lips before clenching his teeth. It made me scoot back a bit on the bed, his eyes were now filled with lust as he laid his hands down on either side of me leaning over from where he stood. "You sure about this floaty?" He says staring straight into my eyes. I wasn't sure what to say, my ears were ringing and I could feel my face heating up again due to how close our faces were.

Looking down at the ground then back up at his eyes I habitually wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down towards me. Crashing his lips into mine we both fall back on the bed as the blankets morphed around our bodies.

We tore hungrily at each other's tops until we were both shirtless. Stopping, Bakugou lifted himself above me looking down at my now exposed chest in only a bra, I blushed trying to cover myself up but he grabbed my wrists putting them above my head. "Stop it loser" Bakugou's deep voice reverberated as my eyes widened from his aggressive nature,  "you have no idea what you're doing to me right now..."

But I did know, I could feel his erection rubbing against my inner thigh as my breathing became heavier. It was too late to go back now. I looked down at his lower body pressing into me as my eyes trailed back up taking in the sight of his tight tanned abs. "Fuck Uraraka, you're such a horny little perv!" He growled causing me to look up at him.

His cheeks were red due to the heat coming off of us both as he leaned in closer returning to my neck. As his bare chest pressed against mine I pulled my hands down from above my head dragged my fingers up his back watching as goosebumps slowly rise up his spine. He groaned against my neck taking another bite as my fingers moved through his hair yanking a chunk due to how hard he was biting.