Chapter Thirty-Three

Bakugou: See you at Kirishima's lake house @ 8pm loser.
Ochaco: that a threat?
Bakugou: you better be there.
Ochaco: See you then :)

Sitting in my bed I got myself ready quick before meeting up with Tsu. We promised each other that we would walk together to the function and I was so thankful for that.

Thinking back to the last party the boys threw made my stomach flutter as I ran my fingers through my hair. I was officially single so at the end of the day the things I did wouldn't effect me much. The first year these boys through the party was one to remember. It was the first night Bakugou and I kissed and I will never forget how I had to make the first move. We had already been so close back then that it felt natural sneaking away to talk. Our whole friendship was built on secret conversations, but it surprised me when Bakugou took my hand and pulled me away.

I had wondered if Bakugou thought of me as more than a friend and I knew that if I didn't make a move that night I would never know. We were a ways away from everyone and the only lights around us were the lighting bugs illuminating the way. I felt my heart race quicken as I looked up at him and was surprised to see he was looking back at me. I knew he would never made the first move for fear of showing his true emotions so I took charge. Though I was scared out of my mind I stood up on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck smiling at him as a soft blush grew across his cheeks. Giving me a soft smile I felt his hands wrap around my waist and took that as an invitation to move my face in closer pressing my lips to his. It was the best first kiss I've ever had.

"Ready Ochaco?" Tsu looked over at me fully dressed with a concerned look. I snap myself back to the reality I was living in and jump up off my bed.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" I smile brushing off my shorts. I decided on a simple tank top and shorts for the party. Nothing too dressy and Tsu did the same.

"So have you decided what you're going to do? I mean with Bakugou and Deku?" Tsu questioned as we made our way out he door.

"What do you mean?" I smile looking at her expression.

"Well.. since your single now do you think you and Bakugou would ever.. you know.. actually get together?" She hesitated on the last part. She expressed to me earlier this week how she still couldn't believe Bakugou actually seemed to care about someone. She also told me how he was the only one who stood up for me in front of Deku when he broke up with me. It was heartwarming to know that he truly was being a good friend and only wanted me to be happy, not just to tear Deku and I apart like I thought.

"Honestly Tsu.. I have no idea what I'm thinking" I sigh looking down at my feet as we walk towards the bus.

"All I know is, if you and Bakugou actually started dating that would probably tear Deku up.."

I turn my head to look at Tsu. One minute she was rooting for Bakugou and the next minute she was feeling bad for Deku. Which side was she on. "You're really not making this easier on my Tsu" I laugh as the bus pull up.

"Yeah- I know- but I wouldn't be a good friend if I wasn't giving you the honest truth" Tsu shrugged her shoulders, I hated how right she was.

"What do you suggest I do then?" I smile at her as we boarded the bus feeling it jolt and take off in the direction of the lake house.

"My honest opinion, well I would stay secretive with Bakugou if you can... until you talk to Deku about everything"

I cringe hearing his name. Deku and I haven't talked in weeks and to think about me pulling him aside to tell him I was starting to have feelings for Bakugou would just be confusing.