Chapter Thirty - Five

Peer Pressure - James Bay || "Put your hands on my body just like you think you know me. Want your heart beating on me, don't leave me hot and lonely. I don't usually give in to peer pressure, But I'll give in to yours"

Returning back to the campfire it was clear that everyone was already asleep. The fire was only a small amount of embers and every lantern was out. I always hated the dark, it made me nervous that someone was going to leap out and grab us. I reached out for Bakugou's hand through the darkness as he pulled me close sensing my fears.

"Let's go," he says nodding ahead towards the opening of the tent. We walk quietly towards it not wanting to wake up a soul as Bakugou slowly pulls back the zipper. Letting me in first I crawl through the hole and sit waiting for him. I already could feel my hands sweating with anticipation as I watched him pull the zipper closed locking us inside the canvas box.

Bakugou's eyes looked over at me as a devilish grin curled up his face. I smiled back shifting uncomfortably. He crawled over to me and all I wanted to do was jump his bones right then and there as his back muscles rolled under his shirt with every moment. Bringing his face right in front of mine he cocked his head slightly before turning the lamp off beside us. His eyes squinted as they stared intently into mine.

I watched as his jawline tightened from the gesture shooting goosebumps up my back. I shivered slightly as he brought a hand to my cheek looking me up and down. Giving me one last smile before quickly pulling my face into his crashing his soft wet lips into mine. For someone as aggressive as Bakugou he kissed very gently, that is until you hit some of his weak points.

As the kiss deepened I brought my hand up behind his head combing my fingers through his thick blond hair. He smiled against the kiss already knowing what was coming next. Balling a wad of hair in my hand I pull slightly causing him to moan against the kiss. I knew all the right buttons to push with him. Feeling his tongue push against my lips I parted them allowing for his wet tongue to swirl around mine.

As the kiss intensified Bakugou's hands slowly traveled down my back taking hold of my tank top. Parting our lips from each other he looked to me for some sign of permission as nodded my head slightly. Within a second he was pulling my tank top up over my head scanning my bare chest before doing the same. Bakugou's toned arms reached over to pull his dark colored shirt over his head exposing his tight stomach.

My eyes instinctively traced the indents in his stomach as I watched him throw the shirt to the side. Meeting his gaze he smirked causing me to already miss his touch. Extending out my hand I reach for the back of his neck as he leans his head in closer planting his lips back onto mine. I smile against the kiss feeling his strong shoulder muscles right behind his back. Wrapping my other arm around him I felt his chest pressed to mine as he lowered me down on the now cushioned floor.

Laying below him I felt his lips pull away from mine trailing kisses down my neck. Rolling my head back I allowed for him to explore the empty space, which he happily did. Feeling his canines bite down into my sensitive skin a small moan softly escapes my lips as his hands continue to explore my bare chest. Letting him continue to kiss down my body he stops at the hem of my shorts. Sitting up on his knees he slowly wraps his fingers under the waist of my pants keeping his gaze on mine hesitating once again in case of any objection. I blush at him for his quiet compassion for my feelings as I watch him slowly pull them past my thighs. Lifting my leg up to pull off the last pant leg he gently returns it back to its original spot. Keeping his eyes on mine he unbuckles his belt and pulls his down. Crawling back above me I smile softly at him as he returns his gaze. Wrapping my arms around his neck I blush beneath him. I wasn't thinking straight when we were like this. It was as if I completely forgot that other people were lying steps away from us.