Chapter Forty

A Closeness - Dermot Kennedy || "Heart swollen with my loving for you. A solid embrace, kind face and then the hurt starts leaving the room"

Checking my phone every two minutes I wondered why Bakugou had not been texting me back.. I had sent him a good morning text hours ago. I wasn't expecting some quick response because he wasn't like that anyways, but I was expecting something. By now it was the late afternoon and I was growing worried.

It was unlike him to completely ignore me especially when everything had been so great after we talked a few days ago. He was on his first mission with All Might and Deku, so maybe he was just busy.

I reminisce on when Bakugou told me the good news Friday. I was standing outside the school waiting patiently for Bakugou to come out so we could walk home. He had to talk to All Might quick, but this was taking a lot longer than I expected. Looking down at my phone then back up at the front door I felt myself become impatient. I wanted to text him but thought it might be rude. Instead, I waited with arms crossed for him to arrive. 

Another hour went by before he finally emerged. Once he finally came through those two double doors with a huge smile on his face I knew it would be good news.

"ILL BE GOING ON MY FIRST MISSION THIS WEEKEND!" he ran down the stairs wrapping his arms around me as he spun me in mid-air causing me to giggle out loud. I was so proud of him, but most importantly happy to see him this happy.

As we walked home he combed over every detail for me of all the important things that will be happening and all the great opportunities that will come because of it. I was a bit confused about him joining Deku and All Might, but that was quickly squashed because I was just happy he was finally getting some recognition for all the hard work he has been putting in.

"I'll make sure to keep in touch though" he laughed "I already know you're thinking that"

I cross my arms making a pouty face at him, "Well I'll be worried and I'll miss you!"

Laughing he puts a hand on my head, "I promise I'll keep in touch! Plus there is no reason to be worried about me! You should be worried about the villains!". I laughed at his declaration as he stood pointing out in the distance at nothing. Leaning forward he kissed my cheek as the warmth grew across my face. As storms clouds quickly swirled around the dorms we began running inside to beat the rain. Before we entered the dorms Bakugou grabbed me tight pulling me in close to kiss me. I felt our lips crash into each other and his impulsive nature made my knees weak. Pulling away slowly he promised me once more that he would not let me worry.

One day later and I'm sitting here freaking out. Hearing a knock on my door I jump up and am surprised to see Kirishima at my door.

"Hey Kirishima what's up?" I say cheerfully.

"You've got to get down here" he says breathlessly. He clearly ran up the stairs to get me and which only makes me worry more.

"Why what's wrong!?" I yell I couldn't control my emotions.

"It's Bakugou just come quick!"

I quickly run after him downstairs to the main sitting room. Everyone's circled around the TV watching intently as the newscast continues talking over the images.

"Three local heroes have been in a standstill match against deviant villains for hours, help hasn't arrived yet and they are looking extremely injured!"

My heart sank. I slowly walk up closer to the TV as everyone's heads turn slowly around to look at me. Their expressions looked worried mainly for the boys but also for my reaction.

The Unexpected || Bakugou x Urarakaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें