Chapter Thirty-Two

Carpet - FRENDSHIP || "She gave me the time when shit got rough. A little more time could've been enough I ran out of time and lost my luck. A little more time could've been enough for us ;; I said it's not even. You ended up just leaving me and your feelings lying on the carpet floor"

BAKU P.O.V. :)

"What the heck happened today man?" Kirishima yelled as dunce face and Sero walked two steps behind us on our way back to the dorms. I kicked a rock in the middle of the sidewalk as I ignored his question.

"Earth to Bakugou..." Kirishima spoke a little softer waving a hand in front of my face. I quickly swat it away and growl at him.

"GOD YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!! - WHAT FUCKING PART?" I snap continuing my strides home.

"The whole thing with Deku.. what was up with him" Kirishima amazed me how he could always continue a calm tone with me.

"FUCK IF I KNOW!" I yell causing Kirishima to laugh before continuing "Just a pathetic loser who can't step up when he needs to." I soften my tone a bit thinking about school today. As Kirishima nods his head before speaking, "It just seemed odd though, like something seemed weird to me.." I ignored him as my mind immediately thought back to class this morning when Ochaco caught me staring at her.

It has been quite some time since the whole episode in the dorms and shit still hasn't calmed down. It was upsetting to see Ochaco so down. All she does now is mope around the halls, it fucking pissed me off. Especially because I have to sit idly by like a moron as fucking Deku just completely ignores Ochaco every day. If I had it my way I would have pounded that loser so far into the ground he wouldn't be able to speak.

Sitting in English class earlier I couldn't help thinking about how everything had gone down and if I should have done something more. It has been tearing me up since it happened. How could I say I care about her, but haven't done anything to help her out. Before I knew it I was turning around to look at her in the middle of Present Mic's English lesson.

Averting my eyes slightly to the back of the class I watched as her face remained the same sad and pouty expression. She was spacing out with such sadness in her eyes that she looked like she was on the verge of tears. It just pissed me off more. Looking back to the front of the class I tried my best to pay attention but once again avert my eyes back to her. Her brown hair fell in front of her doe eyes as Present Mic's voice became a distant murmur. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to push back the hairs from her face and kiss those pouty lips. As her eyelashes fluttered I watched as those adorable big eyes slowly looked up to meet mine. I instinctively smiled at her, which seemed to shock her, before she mirrored my expression. I watched as her nose crinkled slightly from her genuine smile which made me my stomach flip. I was just happy to see her smiling.

As the rest of the class turned to face me I was then confronted for causing a disruption, but I didn't even care. I would get in trouble a hundred times more if I got to see her smile again. She is such a beautiful loser when she smiled.

I smiled to myself as I continued walking with the image forever stamped in my head. The losers beside me were too distracted as they fucked around with each other to even realize I was in my feelings.

"So any plans this weekend boys?" Sero chimed in

"We should throw another off-campus party, remember the last time we did that Bakugou??" Kaminari chuckled elbowing my side.

"Fuck off. We almost got in so much trouble remember!" I yell rolling my eyes but smile because it really was a great party. It was during our first year and we supplied the beers and a place to crash. It was especially nice because Ochaco and I were able to sneak away due to everyone being a bit out of it. Thinking back to that night made my stomach flip because it was the night Ochaco and I also had our first kiss. Almost a year ago this month.