The End

The One - Kodaline || "'Cause you make my heart feel like it's summer when the rain is pouring down. You make my whole world feel so right when it's wrong. That's why I know you are the one"

Throwing my books into my backpack I quickly made my way down the dorm staircase. It was officially the last day of school and I wasn't really sure how I would handle it. Bakugou and I have gotten even closer since the cherry blossom festival.

He still feels a bit weird with PDA but has surprisingly gotten better. It always shocked me when he would wrap his arm around my waist pulling me in close in front of our classmates, but I enjoyed the fact that he felt comfortable doing it.

Stepping through the entryway my eyes instantly met his. Bakugou stood leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets, but upon my arrival pushed himself off slouching as he walked up to me.

"Ready to go?" he asked turning his chin up at me with a half smile. I nod punching my fist in the air.

"Last day of school!" I say cheerfully trying to make the day start out positive even though I knew that after dinner I would be leaving for my placement. He chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Give me your bag loser" He grabbed at the pink backpack throwing it over his shoulder. Walking through the crowds of other students on their way to school Bakugou began scolding anyone who even looked his way with a smile. I giggled to myself as he turned his head at me.

"Oh you think its funny?" he laughed hip bumping me hard enough for me to stumble but gentle enough that I kept my footing.

"Just, just bahahahah!" I couldn't even continue my statement without laughing as his teeth grit in front of me still gripping tightly to the pink backpack strap "Just- pink really suits you!"

Using his free hand he bopped me gently on the head, "Fuck off" he grunted turning his head quick trying to hide the smile spreading on his face.

Rubbing my head dramatically I quickly ran up to walk beside him as he threw his hand down. I stopped in my tracks looking down at his hand as he continued walking. Noticing I wasn't walking beside him he quickly stopped turning around with a straight face.

"Is everything alright? You're feeling ok right?" I say causing him to laugh out loud as I walked up beside him looking him in the eyes trying to read if he was kidding. With everyone walking around us I was not expecting Bakugou of all people to go full PDA. I knew it was sorta fine around our class, but now we were walking beside the rest of the school.

"Ochaco, I can't keep pretending..." He looked down so seriously before continuing, "I can't keep pretending we aren't something. I want everyone to know your mine, that I'm your boyfriend. I love the hell out of you and I don't care who hears me, well kinda".

I tried not to giggle at his seriousness but a small chuckle escaped. Upon hearing me his head shot up with a clenched jaw.

"WHAT?! WHAT I SAY!?" He yelled as a bright red hue spread across his cheeks causing me to laugh more.

"Katsuki, I really think everyone already knows by now though.." I sigh standing before him as other classmates passed by waving at us. I look back up to him smiling sincerely as he turned his head back towards the school.

"Well are you going to hold my hand or what loser?" he scoffed with a half grin. I quickly reached out and grabbed hold of his hand. Hearing some slight gasps around us didn't really bother me much as we continued on our short walk to school. We didn't say much but I could feel the heat exuding off of Bakugou's hands so I knew he was feeling nervous. This was totally out of his comfort zone and I knew that, but he wanted to make it very known that I was his and he was mine.