Mates And Enemies.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my forth book!
This Author's Note was added quite late but I needed to tell you some things before the main first chapter!

First of all, thank you very much for being here, I hope you like the book although some things are going to seem crazy at some point but there is always an explanation in my books so the patient ones are going to understand what I mean now in lots of chapters later!

Secondly, I would like to say that 'heavy' comments are not acceptable, sorry but we are talking in public and I am not offensive so I won't accept offensive comments from anyone! You can say your opinion (I am always open to know what you think) without characterizations. This is something I say mostly because I want you to respect not so much me and my work and try but the other readers that support this book and love it and the heroes.

Also, everything in my story and all the others I have is product of my imagination, I have spent days thinking of everything because I am over analysing even the smallest detail and there is a reason for everything that happens. You have to know that I am not just writing a story. I want to pass my messages, opinions, feelings and in the end of every book I am explaining everything about my motivations but it doesn't mean I am defending or supporting my heroes or everything they do.