Last Hope...

"Once you choose hope everything is possible..."

Third person's pov

It had been four hours since Blaire and Eleanor had been found on the rocks down the waterfall and they had been transferred with great care at the pack hospital. 

Blaire's heart had stopped three times until then and Albert with Alex was there to give her first aids and hold her alive. She had lost lots of blood, she was pale and her heartbeat was too weak. 

Eleanor was in a better condition as she had landed on Blaire but she had lost blood too and she needed some.

They were both in the surgery rooms when Stefan came back some time later with an unconscious, female vampire rogue in his arms and the most broken expression. George was ready to kill him from anger and Albert grabbed him in time while Elona and Wei were keeping Stefan some meters away from the others. They both told him what had happened and he almost passed out. He gave the rogue to a doctor, fell on his knees and began sobbing and screaming.

"It's your damn fault! What were you thinking? What?" George roared and tried to get free from Albert's hold but Kyle and Dean joined his side and grabbed him as well.

"What happened and you decided to leave them alone man? How could you haven't smelled the other rogues?" Alex asked with anger trying to stay calm.

"Not to add the fact that you blocked my daughter and she couldn't ask your HELP!" George screamed and punched Dean trying to reach Stefan.

"Shut up! All of you!" Kyle shouted using his alpha tone with his eyes turning black.

"Don't you tell me what to do! I am your father, an Alpha and my daughter and granddaughter are both fighting for their lives because of his stupidity and lack of responsibility! Where was his mind?" George roared again but this time worse than before and they all stood silent thinking about what he had said.

"I am sorry but... George is right this time..." Dillon murmured with a blank expression some seconds later and crashed on the cold wall with his back.

"This was the stupidest mistake... We all know that no one does a mistake like this, especially an Alpha like Stefan." Isaak said and sighed frustrated.

"We could smell the other rogues from miles and Stefan was too close. There is no excuse about what he did... He blocked Blaire, he didn't even try to listen to her before he leave... She couldn't fight against five vampires, take care of Eleanor and keep her safe at the same time... No one can do all these things at the same time, not even the best fighter in the world." Albert said nervously.

"I am sorry...I... I..." Stefan whispered through his sobs but George stopped him again.

"Shut up! No excuses from you! Pray to live, both of them! You were the man I trusted the most, I trusted you my daughter and her baby! I trusted you, you loved them!"

"I still do! They are my whole life, I don't know what has gotten into me! I am sorry!" Stefan screamed desperate.

"Don't talk! I had enough of all of you! No one tells me what to do and say from now on!"George shouted and pushed Albert away.

"George, please..." Fern whispered and began crying in Henna's arms.

"I will take them back. Away from everyone! Not you or Ian will ever lay even a finger on both of them. I had enough. My daughter will never leave my side again. You are all useless!" George continued ignoring Fern's condition and stopped to catch a breath.