United And Thunderbolts.

"There isn't more important thing than having all the people you love around you when the thunderbolt strikes..."

Ian's pov

"Are you sure you are alright and you don't want to rest?" Albert asks me worried and I shake my head in agreement.

"I am fine, don't worry!"

"But you have two days to sleep..." Alex says looking at me with concern.

"I am in so much tension that I can't even if I want to, really!"

"Okay, let's not pressure him!" Dean murmurs and taps my back.

"Any news? How are they?" Bill asks and I shake my head sighing in frustration.

Alright, we managed to make it today so things are very good, believe me it's true!

Once Kyle passed out Fern also fell unconscious but Albert was there to hold her, Blaire had a strong panic attack and it took us about an hour to calm her down with the doctors, Kyle was taken to the surgery room and George was lost, he had no idea to whom to go or what to do. Nina was crying and Derek was trying to make her feel better because one week now she is not sleeping, eating or taking care of herself due to Kyle's condition and the rest were trying to help in every way they could.

I went with Blaire because she was crying while calling my name and she felt better after lots of time but the doctors gave her something to relax and now she is still sleeping and Henna is with her. You don't want to know how bad her condition was, she was on the edge of passing out and I was so fucking worried that I thought I wouldn't make it, my heart was breaking. She was asking me all the time, no matter what I said she couldn't listen and she gradually stopped when she got too tired. The doctor assured me that she is fine, just too overwhelmed and in extreme tension and my presence is helping her a lot, so I am in alert all the time. If she wakes up I have to go to her immediately to prevent another familiar incident.

Fern is much better now but quite dizzy with Julia next to her because she gave blood for Kyle, she is his mother, a strong white wolf and he needed it more than anything and also one more person that had to give blood was George who agreed immediately and we had no doubt about his answer. I have never seen him so pale and exhausted in my life, he was crying for everyone, Tia, Fern, Blaire but most importantly Kyle! I admire him, really, I couldn't have been able to stand on my feet with all my 'family' being in this condition but he did. Now he is resting for a while because he gave more blood than Fern and the doctors wanted to make sure he won't be dizzy and Travis is keeping him some company.

Tia is still sleeping (thankfully) and Ann with Derek is with her. Albert thought it would be better if he could stay with Tia for a while and in order to keep the whole 'mate' thing as a secret he told Ann to go with him. Also the doctors told us that Tia is much better, something too weird because she doesn't have her wolf and she is too young but what matters now is that she is getting better and we can't complain about it.

And last but not least is Kyle...

Fortunately he is completely healed already due to Fern and George's blood and now he is sleeping because the doctors drugged him to make sure he won't move at all for some hours. They told us that his wounds were too deep and the fact that the silver was in his blood for about three days (until Stefan went with his doctors and equipment to help it get removed completely) weakened him a lot and then he couldn't heal himself so fast. This is why he had that bleeding some time ago, because we hugged him too tightly and we didn't know. He was covered with bondages all these days and his wounds were closed until today...