Back Home And Threatening.

"She is walking between two different paths. The one leads her straight to love and the other straight to... Pain."

~1,5 month later~

Blaire's pov

I am on my way back to my pack with Alex.

I have almost six months on Canada with Stefan and it was about time to come back and see how they are all doing. I was talking with my father every day about the pack issues but I was always worried and I was feeling guilty for being away from them for so long.

From the moment Alex came and stayed with us I was more calm and happy. He is a great man, he became a pack member immediately, everyone in Stefan's pack liked him and Stefan trusted him of taking care of me and Eleanor. He took his duty extremely seriously, he never left our side, he is bringing me anything Eleanor and I need and we have fun together. He is cooing El, he helps me even change her or make bath to her.

He is like an uncle for her after all!

He is very kind and supportive, he is doing great with Henna who left some days after they got in Canada to help my father back to our pack. He is still sad about leaving Ian and his old pack of course but day by day he is getting better.

He told me a lot of things about Ian, what he believes, what his uncle said about my father, about his sister and friends' suspicions for his uncle and about his father's condition.

He wants to talk to Ian when he meets with him again and try to reason with him but we both know this is going to be hard and difficult. We are sure now that his uncle is lying all these years and he must be the one behind everything.

Eleanor is growing up day by day, she has Ian's eyes, a mix color of grey and light blue, my hair color, my nose and lips. She is smiling all the time, she is a happy baby, she is calm with everyone, she sleeps peacefully every night, she eats a lot and she is very energetic like a pure, future Alpha.

Her biggest weaknesses are Stefan, Alex, Elona and I. She became my whole world, my strength, my purpose on life, the reason I breathe and stand on my feet despite Ian's amends to hurt me, my family and pack. Fortunately, he knows nothing about her and we are all doing everything we can to keep her existence a secret from him.

Stefan is very caring with me and Eleanor. He is acting like she is his own daughter and stays up until late every night staring at her while she is sleeping. He even feeds her, plays with her, reads her stories even if she is too young to understand him. His voice is lulling her, his scent is calming her down every time she cries and he makes my heart melt.

We are getting closer, I love him as a friend, as a fellow but not as a mate or husband until now. I love observing him talking, moving around me, laughing, smiling. He is a very attractive man even if he is 37 years old. His black hair with some grey hairs and his big, brown eyes are so harmoniously combined with his smooth, deep voice and his tall, well-meaning body. His scent, forest with rain and wet soil is my favorite, I love smelling him and his touch is always warm and gentle showing affection. He is hugging, caressing and holding me in his arms with every chance, he hasn't kissed me yet, at least on the lips because he is kissing my cheeks, forehead and palms all the time making me blush.

I feel good next to him, I adore him for his behavior, his strength, his abilities and his personality's characteristics. He is always kind, charming, collected, a noble man with honor and respect.

Beth adores him too and feels very protective and caring with him. I like helping him with his pack's work and spending time with him. I feel awkward sometimes when I feel him too close to me and I know he wants more but he senses my hesitations and gives me time and space. Even Alex, who is Ian's friend, likes him next to me and Eleanor.