Three Months Later...

"Fire might destroys everything but after she passes the ground gets ready to accept new life."

~about three months later~

Third person's pov

It had been three months since that incident in New York's ball. 

Three months since Ian had marked Blaire against her will, had rejected her again, had cheated on her worse than any other time and Blaire had accepted his rejection for one more time. 

Three months since Blaire almost died from the multiple shocks her body suffered but as a strong woman beared the pain and managed to become stronger.

That night Stefan promised he was never going to allow Ian get close to Blaire and Eleanor again. 

He lost his life once when his mate and their daughter died and he couldn't lose it again. 

Blaire and Eleanor was his life now and he wouldn't bear their loss too. 

Watching Blaire in so much pain broke his heart, he wanted to kill Ian but he was Eleanor's biological father and this stopped him. He didn't want to cause any more pain to Blaire and to Eleanor in the future when she would found out the truth. Once he got sure that Blaire was out of danger he calmed down a bit, he managed to breathe and found his hope again. 

Blaire slept peacefully that night, she needed rest and being in Stefan's arms made her feel safe and calm.

The next morning Dillon, Isaak and the doctor paid them a visit. They were still worried and wanted to see her. The doctor checked on her again and assured them that Blaire was out of control and very lucky. The whole condition could have caused her mental damage but fortunately nothing happened. They all stayed in New York for three more days, they wanted to be sure that Blaire was in a good condition in order to travel and after these days Stefan took her back to Canada. Dillon and Isaak went back to their packs but kept on calling every day to learn about Blaire's condition.

Blaire and Stefan's family, friends and packs got very mad. Her father, uncle and friends wanted to find Ian and kill him. If it wasn't for Eleanor they would have done it immediately. Her parents went to Canada to see her, they were worried and no one could stop them. They stayed with her for almost two weeks never leaving her side. They spent time with all of their kids and their granddaughter together. They loved little El, she was just like their daughter. Her smile, her lips, her scent and character were exactly like Blaire's and they were sure she would made a great Alpha in the future.

Also Blaire's father talked a lot with Stefan about his relationship with Blaire. Stefan was feeling guilty for what had happened, he had left her alone and he hadn't listened to her when she told him she had a bad feeling. He knew that Ian was dangerous but he could have never thought he was that insane. 

George from his side told him that it was not his fault. He couldn't have known what was going to happen. He knew very well that Stefan was blindly in love with his daughter and wanted the best for her. He was happy and relieved that one of his best friends was standing next to his girl, Stefan was always a great man, he was living with honor, kindness, patience, generosity. There was no other man on earth more worthy of his daughter's heart and love especially considering what he had been through. 

Stefan assured him once more that Blaire and El was his only happiness and he was thinking seriously about them. He wanted to marry Blaire and spend the rest of his life with her. He was just waiting for her, he didn't want to pressure her, he needed to make her want him by herself and not by force. George from his side assured him that he would always be on his side in everything related to Blaire and El, he wanted them safe and happy.