Things Get Better...

"Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever!"

Third person's pov

It was almost midnight when Ian arrived at Stefan's pack with Kyle and Alex by his side. 

During their flight and drive he was crying and murmuring breaking Alex's heart even more. He couldn't see and feel him like that, he knew in how much pain Ian was and he couldn't bear it or help him at all. The only thing that could help Ian was Eleanor and Blaire's recovery, at least firstly because later Ian would be heartbroken with a possible rejection from Blaire.

Kyle from the other side was certain for the first time that Ian deserved a second chance. His reaction and need to help immediately caused a weird feeling to him. He was feeling sympathy, he could understand him, Ian was in the worst pain of all of them together and he had taken a decision in order to ease his pain.

Ian was lost all those hours, he was in the worst pain he could have been and only his mate and their daughter were in his mind. 

He still couldn't believe it, he had a daughter...

Blaire and he had a daughter and he knew nothing, he had understood nothing, he had never imagined about this possibility.

Eleanor... 

His daughter, his little girl, his little angel, his hope, his purpose in life. 

She and Blaire were his life from now on and he was able to do anything in order to keep them safe and make them happy, he promised himself and he would make it. Terror was howling in pain all those hours, he was asking them in agony and his fear was growing up more and more for Beth. He had a bad feeling and it was becoming worse as they were getting closer to the pack hospital.

"We are here. Come Ian." Kyle told him in hurry worried.

"Ian, try to be patient and strong. We have to warn you, it won't be easy. Ignore George and concentrate on Eleanor and Blaire." Alex said nervously and Kyle sighed in agreement.

"I know... It will be the first time that I won't cause any trouble on my own, I promise." Ian murmured shaking nervously.

"We are here for you Ian, keep that in mind, I am by your side on this." Kyle told him and tapped his shoulder encouragingly.

Ian nodded and they walked inside the hospital where Albert and Dillon with Isaak were standing talking in a low tone some meters away from the corridor where the others were waiting outside Blaire and El's rooms.

"Ian! You came!" Albert exclaimed before the others see him and walked quickly to him.

He pulled him in his arms and began crying while Isaak and Dillon joined them and hugged them both relieved yet emotional.

"Thanks Goddess man! We are glad you are here." Isaak murmured.

"How are they?" Ian asked immediately panicked.

"The same, we will explain you more in a while, now come. El needs your blood." Dillon replied and they all walked quickly at the corridor where the others were sitting.

Once Fern saw Ian she got up and run to him crying.

"You came, you are here. Thank you Ian, I knew it! My child thank you!" she said through her cries and hugged him.

"It's okay Fern. I will help in any way I can. I promise you." He whispered and kissed her forehead as tears began falling down from his eyes.

"Ian..." Stefan said with a blank expression and walked to them with Dean by his side.